[2.0] Ayron's Static Strike Crit-Dagger Shadow

I killed Atziri myself :)

There are some changes in the build. I'm going to update everything when I have time.

Cya folks :)
I like this build, but only 6l chest i have is armour (big str req is problem also):

And low evasion/resists on other gear:

So now im glasscannon. But dps is ~55k with charges and lifeleech gem (with wed 70+).
Last edited by Sunshine80 on Mar 17, 2015, 9:10:30 PM
Hi guys! I've released a big update few minutes ago. Check it out!

I'm also happy, because I've managed to kill Atziri myself :)

I'll add some videos soon (I hope).

Cya :)
Thx for the update man, I'm following your build and have the opportunity to respec 20 points and the character is now so much better, thx
"
Hi guys! I've released a big update few minutes ago. Check it out!

just one question - why "Non Vaal Pact (My setup - Highly Recommended)"?
Last edited by waw1 on Mar 21, 2015, 8:32:41 PM
I highly recommend this one, because I play it myself and it's up to date. The vaal pact version is no longer supported by my test and upgrades, and I don't have any contact with anybody playing that way. If you like vaal pact version, go for it - I'm just not sure how it is working now, so it requires more efforts from yourself.
"
I highly recommend this one, because I play it myself and it's up to date. The vaal pact version is no longer supported by my test and upgrades, and I don't have any contact with anybody playing that way. If you like vaal pact version, go for it - I'm just not sure how it is working now, so it requires more efforts from yourself.

Ok, thanks! Those, who I contact with, tell that it's either Atziri's acuity or VP versions are acceptable. I'll try VP version then, to compare and leave feedback here (if its not a problem :-)).
P.S. Why Heartseeker node have left you indifferent?
Last edited by waw1 on Mar 23, 2015, 9:30:43 AM
I'd appreciate any feedback of solutions that I cannot test atm (especially for the VP version), so go ahead with any conclusions you have.

I also thought about the Heartseeker and I think, I will take it next. I've reached my planned tree so I can search for the best way of progression as I have some points left. Although, it's a cosmetic change to implement :)
Hi, I personally tested both vaal pact and non-vaal pact version.
I felt better playing without vaal pact, as you need to hit a mob in order to the explosions to trigger anyways, but I guess it depends on the playstyle of each player. Sometimes mobs around you die beofre the explosion because of bino's poison and HoA prolif, so less leech (or no leech) from them.
Hi there! I've added a new video, but unfortunatelly I screwed up the video's quality (720p looks like 480p) and don't even know why :) I'm going to record sth better at the weekend.

Watch the video here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info