[2.0] Ayron's Static Strike Crit-Dagger Shadow

@Coskai

Well, as I said I don't have any experience with leveling this build, although many people did it without major problems (conclusion from comments). In my opinion you decided to grab Vaal Pact too early, you don't have enought damage and leech to sustain with 40% of that. I'd also recommend leaving 4 dps points with From The Shadows at the end. Just grab more life/eve nodes, especially Heart of Oak. It's great defensive node while this build cannot use The Eye of Chayula. Maybe your problem is an issue of being stunned too often, not about accuracy :). Following up on mana problems. I had huge either. I explained some solutions in my guide, which I personally used before 80 (Mind Drinker / Soul Siphon). You can also use mana flask with recharge on crit. Here you have skilltree which can help you at the point. Click. Try it with Vaal Pact first.I hope I helped you. Peace out!
"
Well, as I said I don't have any experience with leveling this build, although many people did it without major problems (conclusion from comments). In my opinion you decided to grab Vaal Pact too early, you don't have enought damage and leech to sustain with 40% of that. I'd also recommend leaving 4 dps points with From The Shadows at the end. Just grab more life/eve nodes, especially Heart of Oak. It's great defensive node while this build cannot use The Eye of Chayula. Maybe your problem is an issue of being stunned too often, not about accuracy :). Following up on mana problems. I had huge either. I explained some solutions in my guide, which I personally used before 80 (Mind Drinker / Soul Siphon). You can also use mana flask with recharge on crit. Here you have skilltree which can help you at the point. Click. Try it with Vaal Pact first.I hope I helped you. Peace out!

Thanks, you helped out plenty!
Firstly there is no real issue with your skilltree. It was basically just me not having any game knowledge yet (I might have picked a tricky build to "start" with) and playing with a crap weapon as well as neglecting multistrike.
As I added a good weapon (with %phys DMG) and the Multistrike gem, I was wrecking Piety. Now I still decided to follow the tree you gave me, because I got 1 shot by some uniques (the orange ones) in LVL66 Maps while acutally being LVL70 myself.
Had those regret orbs lying around anyways and I'm being too lazy to sell them as well.

So thanks for the help and I hope some people with similar problems might take advice from this in the future.

P.S.: Do you think it's viable to run the "no DMG taken from Blood Rage"-boots in the Vaal Pact version? I tend to never use Blood Rage since I have to counter heal it often (20s+ duration) when running out of mobs.
By the time I encounter the next pack, I'm out of flasks and potentially die.
I'm glad to hear that. What you can do is just not using blood rage. Vaal Pact version is harsh for blood rage due to no regeneration. My sole video presents that gameplay and I used to use 2 life flasks while running through sewers. You can leave blood rage till you learn how to deal with it or you can also try W/Out Vaal Pact version. Just avoid those nodes, which you will not use in the future (you have over 20 points before you will hit to my point), when you turn to Vaal Pact. As I wrote in the guide my build is very flexible and you cannot feel cramped with my skill tree :) My progression and my tree depends on the gear which I have or used to have. If you don't have proper items, just resign from some solutions and you will come back to them in the future. I hope I helped. Peace out!
Hey man,
since last time I posted and now I got some kinda better grasp on the game, got some other gear and switched to the non-Vaal Pact version.
I'd only like to to suggest adding the options of going "normal" Grace instead of Purity of Lightning if one manages to get the Lightning Res capped without it.
It is a great survivability boost and I rarely ever get hit with it. However my mana is a bit too low to support it effectively at the moment, but it's definetly something worth trying if you still have a lot of unused mana after the Heralds.
I also changed up some passives a slight bit and am thinking about some nodes. I'll post more as I get closer to my very first LVL85 :)
Last edited by Coskai on Jan 2, 2015, 7:42:45 PM
Why bino´s kitchen
Loving this build

Currently lvl 66.

My current gear

Have some other gloves to use once I get to lvl 70. Which will give me 500+ evasion.

Will look at my rings/ammy and see if these can be tweaked. Currently at 28.5k dps with HoT/HoA running but with power/endurance/frenzy charges I am around 43k dps.
Also slowly working on get quality on my gems.

Doing maps and farming the docks. Having a blast.

LGW
Last edited by LordGreywolf on Feb 11, 2015, 1:16:24 PM
Lvl72 now got some of my gems with qlty now its only getting better.
Will try some higher lvl maps on my days off.

LGW
Author, why don't you take Frenetic node?

[edit] and don't you think, that taking Written in blood is better, than Profane chemistry? 20% hp + 10 str + 25% es (4 nodes) VS 15% hp + 60% flask life recovery (5 nodes).

..Survivalist instead of Sentinel too.
Last edited by waw1 on Feb 26, 2015, 7:35:20 PM
I'm currently level 87, half the way to 88, and this build is very fun to do maps at high speed, currently my DPS with static strike is 51.8K with auras, goes up to 90K with atziri's flask + vaal haste, great for bosses, I managed to successfully kill normal atziri like 5 times(I was lvl85), then I ran out of fragments.
Thanks for this build!
I had a long break due to my private life and lack of time.

I'm glad to hear that sb managed to kill Aztiri with my build. What is more, it motivates me to continueing my adventure.

I need to get back and turn up in the game, but I'm pretty sure of a reopening the guide.

All the best ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info