[2.0] Ayron's Static Strike Crit-Dagger Shadow

Cool build idea. Thanks for sharing!

I finally got interested again in my physical crit dagger ST Shadow shortly before the patch hit with all the nerfs. I have been looking for something to respec him to and I like this since it uses a new skill. I'm just not sure my system can handle the desync potential but it's definitely on my list of possibilities. I will watch this thread with interest!

I take it that you still find Acro/Phase Acro worthwhile with the new block penalty?
"Sing while you may!" -Edward Ka-Spel
I just noticed this:

"Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 6) + Endurning Cry (lvl 8) + Immortal Call (lvl 7) + Increased Duration (lvl 7)"

Support gems can go up to level 20+ with CWDT. There is no limit. So you should keep levelling Increased Duration.
"Sing while you may!" -Edward Ka-Spel
Last edited by tsalal on Dec 17, 2014, 11:46:14 AM
The gameplay is pretty smooth. I will update screenshots and maybe add a video if I have time at the weekend. I am 76 currently and many things turned around.

I'll also check CwDT working, it would be cool if that's truth.
Looking forward to trying this! Leveling my shadow and enjoying it so far.

THough, you can clean up the tree a bit and save two points through shorter paths.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA9W_IFKLZsNjtQbGzFr9qjLVIpn-J03BSKgvz6l3ycNVh4iaVjDZVSwdjy70OSBnXrTOTlRGWcFaQG5oT29TPerIZMgGbJujWbWw6Qkt43agwcdQjBbVsjJ2qNj1irH3jLOGsZrk-2HZHBo6Kl9Dbblb1Y0Ojiu4OPs-95k2SI_YFfen-LVXQCWXxu3whAyLq7YMZjgBe037vev66fXUILpVmBLFMYKxHUUzKSsM6m7UqOKlutfJuqkrIPycqTX1b2L01kusUzeqNfTB8fyvWim-ewONLV_Gzgwny4ed0jb9RRw==

Only down 10 int from original build! I'm also not sure how necessary Soul Siphon is(as of currently, mana is a complete non-issue for me. If you can though, can pull out those 2 points, giving you 4 extra. With those, you can snag 75% crit + 8% crit multi(True Strike), and have 1 extra point for health or evasion or whatever.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA9W_IFKLZsNjtQbGzFr9qjLVIpn-J03BSKgvz6l3ycNVh4iaVjDZVSw5IGdetM5OVEZZwVpAbmhPb1M96shkyAZsm6NZtbDpCS3jdqDBx1CMFtWyMnao2PWKsfeMs4axmuT7YdkcGjoqX0NtuVvVjQ6OK7g4-z73mTZIj9gV96f4tVdAJZfG7fCEDIurtgxmOAF7Tfu96_rp9dQgulWYEsUxgrEdRTMpKwzqbtSo4qW618m6qSsg_JypNfVvYvTWS6xTN6o19MHx_K9aKb57A40tX8bODCfLh53SNv1FHdweHE5yk_o8=
Last edited by Renley8 on Dec 17, 2014, 2:27:37 PM
Soul Siphon is essential for me, because mana is my biggest issue at the moment. If you feel comfortable with your mana pool, just take sth else. Skill tree posted above is just my proposal. With different play style or items you may fit it to your needs :) It also concerns int nodes, my gems setup doesn't work without 10 intelligence points more.
Thanks for the comment. Peace out :)
Last edited by AyronExile on Dec 17, 2014, 2:57:06 PM
I Play this build Currently on the Torment League but just for fun skill it in the Standart League with my level 86 Shadow

My Equipment.

Spoiler

Its Work very well 46k DPS with an 6,7 Attack per Second its decent to play and makes a lot of Fun

Palace Dominus Dies in 5 mins maybe ^^

registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
Hello there! Today big update turned up! Check it out and let me know what's your impression. I appreciate every comment and private massage :)
New video up!
I HAVE ALL max and legacy items all i need now is shield,rings,amulet and i can try the build
Last edited by Picek on Dec 20, 2014, 3:46:34 PM
I have made this build as my 1st char on Bloodline.
Started without items or anything.
It works, when I am actually level 27 with static, linked with multistrike, added lighting damage and runned Wrath.
Ealier i used added cold, wrath, added lighting, without multistrike and only situations in which I am about to die is being AFK.
Its amazing and cheap build, as long as you are playing carefully.
I will give some more responce about this build as soon as I will level up, because i wanna try if its possible to do it, without currency on new league, and without single rip.
Build is very good at low lvl, and at bosses. Thats + from me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info