[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

Currently sitting @ 45k DPS with the thunderfist @level 86.
how much dps do you get from the thunderfists exactly plz?^^ (wanna compare with usual rare gloves)
Last edited by Mr_Andersson on Jul 21, 2015, 4:52:34 PM
I got around 3.5k extra DPS from the gloves.
nice nice :D idk how that compares to you having a pair of 15% gloves
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
thx for the info...the 10% from the thunderfists are not so bad;-)
Nice builld man!

Here`s the tree I eventually decided on.

Had to make some changes for Duelist start as well as some personal prefferences but overall it`s pretty close to your tree

And Here`s my gear.
Spoiler

73/55 Block with this gear but will probably invest in a new stone of lazhwar with either a 2% block or 4% spellblock.

Sitting at a comfortable 49k dps atm, a rustic belt with WED gives me 52k but the amount of life on the leather belt is just too nice to pass up :)

Thanks again for the build man! Bought the gear a while ago to make an oldschool infernal blow character but after looking at your guide it became very clear that static strike is far superior :D
Quote From Bearbarion

"
Bearbarion wrote:
Nice builld man!

Had to make some changes for Duelist start as well as some personal prefferences but overall it`s pretty close to your tree

And Here`s my gear.
Spoiler

73/55 Block with this gear but will probably invest in a new stone of lazhwar with either a 2% block or 4% spellblock.

Sitting at a comfortable 49k dps atm, a rustic belt with WED gives me 52k but the amount of life on the leather belt is just too nice to pass up :)

Thanks again for the build man! Bought the gear a while ago to make an oldschool infernal blow character but after looking at your guide it became very clear that static strike is far superior :D

Welcome to the team man :D I'm glad your enjoying it, and that is a nice chunk of dps.

Thats funny you mentioned that, my character has evolved from Facebreaker + aegis + BoR Infernal Blow. Then went to Soul taker Infernal blow, then Molten Strike, and now Static Strike :)

If you have any questions feel free to let me know. Im at work until 5:00 PM Eastern so can write more when i get out! Have fun man
Standard League
Hey levy, for the bandits you said you'd do Oak/Kraityn/Kill-all right? Even with cruel Kraityn only giving 8% attack speed?
"
Anbokr wrote:
Hey levy, for the bandits you said you'd do Oak/Kraityn/Kill-all right? Even with cruel Kraityn only giving 8% attack speed?

Correct. I find the 8% Attack Speed is a lot better for us then 16% physical damage which we can get anywhere in the tree. And for Merc I would kill All and get the skill point unless you have a need/desire for that extra Endurance (Oak) or Frenzy (Kraityn) Charge.

Remember you can always change your rewards at the cost of 20x Orbs of Regret.

Edit: Also just checked out your character and saw you still have Enduring Cry linked with
Cast When Damage Taken. Since Enduring Cry is no longer a Spell, it cannot be "Cast"
Standard League
Last edited by levy42088 on Jul 22, 2015, 4:41:54 PM
Quote From Bearbarion

"
Bearbarion wrote:
Nice builld man!

And Here`s my gear.
Spoiler

When you do invest in a Stone of Lazhwar, since your not capped, try and get a 4% Block Stone. Since 75% of our Block goes to spell block, this will still give u 3% spell block.
Standard League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info