[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

bump
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Update on my build - My previous post I was at around 27k - and now I'm at 37k dps! Would thunderfist gloves be a good choice to add in the build even for end game maps?
Might be a dumb question but - does the added lightning damage apply to any of the hatred, herald of ice or ash gems?
"
drankk wrote:
Update on my build - My previous post I was at around 27k - and now I'm at 37k dps! Would thunderfist gloves be a good choice to add in the build even for end game maps?

I actually thought it was very cool you were using the thunderfists. The added lightning gets calculated normally, since its not physical it doesnt affect the heralds or hatred phys>fire / phys>cold calculations.

You CAN use the thunderfists, it will just leave you with 1 less piece of gear you can use to cap your resistances. Since right now you have to be capped with just ur 2 rings and gloves.

Up to you though, its always good to add a twist to the mix!

edit: And grats on the extra 10K tooltip dps :D thats awesome.
Standard League
Last edited by levy42088 on Jul 19, 2015, 5:06:07 PM
I currently do not have thunderfists, but am saving up for it. How much of a damage boost do you think it would give?
"
levy42088 wrote:

Hey man, I'm happy your enjoying my build! A couple things I saw in your tree was a few nodes you can free up. Also, your gear didn't show up, but Reduced Mana does not work with auras anymore. If you need mana to cast, u can use enlighten gem and the aura cluster at bottom of tree (if you don't want to use a blood magic gem in your attack link.

you can definitially get some more dps, get that attack speed up. Also these jewel sockets are really crazy. I got a 15% melee physcial, 8% attack speed with axes, +10 dex and int. crazy

im not really sure what aura cluster you are on about. Hatred = 50, HoI = 25, HoA = 25 = 100%

will the enlighten gem make a big difference?
together with the mana reserved clusters "sovereignty" (left up templar area) and "champions of the cause" (bottom duelist area) a level 2 enlighten allows you to run 50/50/25 instead of 50/25/25.
Last edited by Mr_Andersson on Jul 20, 2015, 7:13:32 AM
"
Bozforroz wrote:
"
levy42088 wrote:

Hey man, I'm happy your enjoying my build! A couple things I saw in your tree was a few nodes you can free up. Also, your gear didn't show up, but Reduced Mana does not work with auras anymore. If you need mana to cast, u can use enlighten gem and the aura cluster at bottom of tree (if you don't want to use a blood magic gem in your attack link.

you can definitially get some more dps, get that attack speed up. Also these jewel sockets are really crazy. I got a 15% melee physcial, 8% attack speed with axes, +10 dex and int. crazy

im not really sure what aura cluster you are on about. Hatred = 50, HoI = 25, HoA = 25 = 100%

will the enlighten gem make a big difference?

IF you use an enlighten gem, u will free up some mana to use attacks if you dont have a soul taker.
Standard League
"
drankk wrote:
I currently do not have thunderfists, but am saving up for it. How much of a damage boost do you think it would give?

I'm not sure about how much DPS it will give you. Especially since you will be missing 12%+ Attack Speed that would be there if you use Rare Gloves.

Don't spend all your money on those gloves though, make sure you have everything else before.
Standard League
bump online now
Standard League

Report Forum Post