[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

In love with this build, lvl 75 right now. I need to get a Valako's Sign unique but not so cheap, right now im using a crap ring cause of the dex it gives. e e

DPS No buffs:
DPS HoT+HoA+Hatred:

Last edited by gadereel on Jul 18, 2015, 1:55:15 PM
"
gadereel wrote:
In love with this build, lvl 75 right now. I need to get a Valako's Sign unique but not so cheap, right now im using a crap ring cause of the dex it gives. e e

DPS No buffs:
DPS HoT+HoA+Hatred:

Hey man! Im so happy you enjoy my build that much!

What I have been swapping out is my

Stack the Attack speed baby :D
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
Hello mate, "Tisca" here from Twitch.tv - as we talked about, here is my gear :-D

Anything that can be done, or? :-)

Thank you once again for this fun and good build!
"
woot wrote:
Hello mate, "Tisca" here from Twitch.tv - as we talked about, here is my gear :-D

Anything that can be done, or? :-)

Thank you once again for this fun and good build!

Hey, thats awesome thats your around 30k dps with those gems you have. getting at least 20% gems in your bringer would boost you a lot. so once they level to 20, just vender with a gcp and then level the lvl 1 /20% back up.

your second ring can use some work. if your capped with the one ring, then you can use the 2nd ring for dps (attack speed) if u need stats u can get it here also, getting a +40 intellect on ring can replace a passive node.
Standard League
Hey levy, I've been looking for a good BoR build forever, it's pretty much my dream item/build lol. Anyhow, I'm playing on warbands and so only have access to non-legacy BoR; did you post an alternative non-legacy BoR tree/gear/link mini-guide anywhere? I'm a bit new to the game and it would be ultra helpful to me :). In fact, all the items I use will be non-legacy versions, so is the build still possible?
Last edited by Anbokr on Jul 18, 2015, 4:31:15 PM
Why is some people using Herald of Ice instead of Thunder? You do more damage?
Last edited by gadereel on Jul 18, 2015, 7:49:08 PM
"
gadereel wrote:
Why is some people using Herald of Ice instead of Thunder? You do more damage?

I would rather use Herald of Ice because the On Kill ability does AoE ice explosions. I would perfer the ice, but im running thunder because I don't want to recolor my gloves until im 100%. Also its hard to have enough Intellect to run a level 20 Herald of Lightning, so Herald of Ice is the better option.
Standard League
What about Ice Crash?;-)
great build and info :)

I am currently in merciless now level 60 with about 7k dmg, 50% block, 60% dmg reduction.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEhwSzBS0GORQgFE0YkRkuGj4aVSftKCovzDJONug62DwFPQ89_ECgUEdRYFcNWGNfP2EhYuxyqXTtd-V5OXrvfLt82X31fuKCm4TZhO-LT4zPj5mXeZo7ns2f36IApzCtja-ntoq8n8BmwL_BgsQVxPbG2M9-0iHZYdrB5FHp1ew47SDvDu988wb2SPcy-6r8Sw==

that is my build.

Now obviously I don't have the awesome unique items you guys are running as they cost exalts. I only have a stone of Lazhar.

problems: Do not have enough mana to run hatred, HoA and HoI and that is with reduced mana. Any tips for how I can sort this would be appreciated.

I am also struggling as to where to go next in my tree. Which nodes should I be heading towards as a priority. Maybe go for more life or more block or some of the attack speed nodes. It's abit tricky to call.

im keeping with the flame golem atm because its an off tank and the extra dmg helps

Any help/critique would be appreciated.

Apart from that, the build is really starting to come into its own in hardcore and I rarely struggle against any mobs. Obviously act 4 was dodgy to say the least but I feel confident heading forward

Thanks

Keep up the good work
Last edited by Bozforroz on Jul 18, 2015, 11:50:42 PM
"
Bozforroz wrote:
great build and info :)

I am currently in merciless now level 60 with about 7k dmg, 50% block, 60% dmg reduction.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAecEhwSzBS0GORQgFE0YkRkuGj4aVSftKCovzDJONug62DwFPQ89_ECgUEdRYFcNWGNfP2EhYuxyqXTtd-V5OXrvfLt82X31fuKCm4TZhO-LT4zPj5mXeZo7ns2f36IApzCtja-ntoq8n8BmwL_BgsQVxPbG2M9-0iHZYdrB5FHp1ew47SDvDu988wb2SPcy-6r8Sw==

that is my build.

Now obviously I don't have the awesome unique items you guys are running as they cost exalts. I only have a stone of Lazhar.

problems: Do not have enough mana to run hatred, HoA and HoI and that is with reduced mana. Any tips for how I can sort this would be appreciated.

I am also struggling as to where to go next in my tree. Which nodes should I be heading towards as a priority. Maybe go for more life or more block or some of the attack speed nodes. It's abit tricky to call.

im keeping with the flame golem atm because its an off tank and the extra dmg helps

Any help/critique would be appreciated.

Apart from that, the build is really starting to come into its own in hardcore and I rarely struggle against any mobs. Obviously act 4 was dodgy to say the least but I feel confident heading forward

Thanks

Keep up the good work

Hey man, I'm happy your enjoying my build! A couple things I saw in your tree was a few nodes you can free up. Also, your gear didn't show up, but Reduced Mana does not work with auras anymore. If you need mana to cast, u can use enlighten gem and the aura cluster at bottom of tree (if you don't want to use a blood magic gem in your attack link.

you can definitially get some more dps, get that attack speed up. Also these jewel sockets are really crazy. I got a 15% melee physcial, 8% attack speed with axes, +10 dex and int. crazy
Standard League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info