[2.2] Streaming - Lokailiths' 100k+ DPS IB Facebreaker Berserker (Previously Max Block Static)

online now
Standard League
Lokailith - Level 100 Max Block Static Strike Marauder. Ranked #87 In World
Helped 7 Players Grind To 100 PRE Awakening & 3 Players Post Awakening
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Streaming @ twitch.tv/levy42088
"
levy42088 wrote:
Quote From Bearbarion

"
Bearbarion wrote:
Nice builld man!

Here`s the tree I eventually decided on.

Had to make some changes for Duelist start as well as some personal prefferences but overall it`s pretty close to your tree

And Here`s my gear.
Spoiler

73/55 Block with this gear but will probably invest in a new stone of lazhwar with either a 2% block or 4% spellblock.

Sitting at a comfortable 49k dps atm, a rustic belt with WED gives me 52k but the amount of life on the leather belt is just too nice to pass up :)

Thanks again for the build man! Bought the gear a while ago to make an oldschool infernal blow character but after looking at your guide it became very clear that static strike is far superior :D

When you do invest in a Stone of Lazhwar, since your not capped, try and get a 4% Block Stone. Since 75% of our Block goes to spell block, this will still give u 3% spell block.

That sounds great! But would it still count towards spell block if im 2% overcapped? Guess i could prob remove a passive point or two if needed :) Also, 4% block lazhwar are Damn expansive, but I should be able to afford it...barely :)
if you are playing with a BoR i would recommend you to go for a 4% spell block SoL, cause u can get the block nodes in the tree easily
When I want to clear a lot of mobs I use Lightning Strike, having such a blast, I hope I can reach lvl 80 this Saturday and also need to level fast my Physical to Lightning.

Thanks Levi/Lokailiths for the guide.

Unbuff
Static Strike: 29083.3
Lightning Strike: 32284.2

Buffed:
Static Strike: 39875
Lightning Strike: 45171.1

Spoiler
Last edited by gadereel on Jul 23, 2015, 1:05:41 AM
"
gadereel wrote:
When I want to clear a lot of mobs I use Lightning Strike, having such a blast, I hope I can reach lvl 80 this Saturday and also need to level fast my Physical to Lightning.

Thanks Levi/Lokailiths for the guide.

Unbuff
Static Strike: 29083.3
Lightning Strike: 32284.2

Buffed:
Static Strike: 39875
Lightning Strike: 45171.1

Spoiler

Nice set up man :D I like how you went with Taming AND Bereks Grip. Are you still RES capped without having your rings or gloves to get Elemental Resist From?

If you need someone to help get you to 80, I can run some masters with you at reset tonight. I won't be home until 7:30 EST but will be on for a few hours then.

I find it amazing that so many people have been able to benefit from my guide and enjoy the game that much more!

And my last name is LEVY (with a Y)
Standard League
"
Bearbarion wrote:
"
levy42088 wrote:
Quote From Bearbarion

"
Bearbarion wrote:
Nice builld man!

Here`s the tree I eventually decided on.

Had to make some changes for Duelist start as well as some personal prefferences but overall it`s pretty close to your tree

And Here`s my gear.
Spoiler

73/55 Block with this gear but will probably invest in a new stone of lazhwar with either a 2% block or 4% spellblock.

Sitting at a comfortable 49k dps atm, a rustic belt with WED gives me 52k but the amount of life on the leather belt is just too nice to pass up :)

Thanks again for the build man! Bought the gear a while ago to make an oldschool infernal blow character but after looking at your guide it became very clear that static strike is far superior :D

When you do invest in a Stone of Lazhwar, since your not capped, try and get a 4% Block Stone. Since 75% of our Block goes to spell block, this will still give u 3% spell block.

That sounds great! But would it still count towards spell block if im 2% overcapped? Guess i could prob remove a passive point or two if needed :) Also, 4% block lazhwar are Damn expansive, but I should be able to afford it...barely :)

The Block conversion to spell block only counts up to the Block Cap (75%). If you have 75% (80%), then that 5% over cap wont get calculated.
Standard League
What would be better for this build, lightning strike or static strike ?
IMO Static Strike simply because of the AoE Radius and the way it scaled with attack speed. You can give both a try see how you like it. I was never really a fan of Lightning Strike, but its up to you amd your preference.
Standard League
Do you think ice crash would be a good choice?
"
drankk wrote:
Do you think ice crash would be a good choice?

Maybe, Maybe Not. I can't make any promises because I only had Static Strike in mind while creating the passive tree. I did try Ice Crash for a couple of maps and didn't like it. Felt too slow.

Also, with Lightning Strike, the DPS won't fully be optimized unless your passive tree has Iron Will and Point Blank to up the projectile dps.
Standard League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info