Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Season 10 Schedule & Rewards

wtb far east russia ladder
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
i think i found a good source for vaal science; i'll be mass corrupting all stone of lazhwars.
"
Morsexier wrote:

Hopefully the Alpha's actually has glowing eyes. Of Course I wont be able to use it without the fear of losing the item permanently.

i lost a demi to SC because i skinned it and riped, wont be doing that again. i feel like we should be given the option on whether we want the actual item or the skin effect that we can apply at our will.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
the flavor text for demi wasn't changed
DISAPPOINTED
ez rankoneracer
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
By this point in the race season, in the past, about half my guildies would be racing. Now, it's only the die-hards chasing that Alpha's Howl. There are too few race prizes to keep casual racers interested, and that's kinda sad. Positive reinforcement is important, or it's just a slog. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
on that note, someone pls invite me to a guild with lots of active racers ._.

i have roughly one guy in my guild and friend list that i can even remotely count as competition to compare myself with :P sigh
"
Morsexier wrote:
Hopefully the Alpha's actually has glowing eyes. Of Course I wont be able to use it without the fear of losing the item permanently.

More like, its never leaving your Remove Only tab because its value is five times as much just by being in there -_-

Someone should go bump that thread Daresso made about MTX.
There is a severe lack of races today (saturday, Central European Time). There was one really early, but yaaaaawn.. warm bed nerfed it. The next one is at 6 PM (11 hours of void!!).

GGG, it's weekend, please stuff in more races during weekends.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jan 10, 2015, 3:42:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info