Season 10 Schedule & Rewards

It was weird seeing Qarl get all giddy about the 1k flask reward during the pre-release Q+A...
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:
It was weird seeing Qarl get all giddy about the 1k flask reward during the pre-release Q+A...

I still refresh the rewards 100+ times a day thinking it's a joke.

"It's gonna be better one of these times......"
I am still waiting to see Crown of Thorns for 360 Points and Brambleheart for 1000.
"
Hilbert wrote:
I am still waiting to see Crown of Thorns for 360 Points and Brambleheart for 1000.

alt 3d art helmet for 360? That would be awesome.

Don't know what Brambleheart is.
"
boof wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

alt 3d art helmet for 360? That would be awesome.

Don't k

now what Brambleheart is.

the alternate art helmet for the 10 point threshold for pvp is pretty awesome, i dont care at all for pvp but for 10 points im down.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
unsane wrote:

With the Witch flask effect nodes boosting both max res and flask effect, the flask gives an effective 34.32% physical damage reduction regardless of hit size (I think it's almost always superior to a granite flask against big hits, though it probably loses to granites of iron skin in dedicated armor builds).

It also stacks with Lightning Coil to offer a total of 56.88% physical damage reduction.

It's a pretty damn good item but it's no Immortal Call. They should have tried to make all the 1K rewards actual visible character art though.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Dec 15, 2014, 3:23:51 PM
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

With the Witch flask effect nodes boosting both max res and flask effect, the flask gives an effective 34.32% physical damage reduction regardless of hit size (I think it's almost always superior to a granite flask against big hits, though it probably loses to granites of iron skin in dedicated armor builds).

It also stacks with Lightning Coil to offer a total of 56.88% physical damage reduction.

It's a pretty damn good item but it's no Immortal Call. They should have tried to make all the 1K rewards actual visible character art though.

Yes, it has great potential to where you rely on survivability. Mostly hardcore environments. I guess we all hope for the 1000 point reward to be something extremely rare, good or with a crazy 3d art. Previous 1000 point rewards in comparison seem to be giants over the flask, even volls. Four seasons in a row with no 3d art sucks.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 15, 2014, 3:40:31 PM
"
terrex wrote:
"
TheTenthDoc wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

Yes, it has great potential to where you rely on survivability. Mostly hardcore environments. I guess we all hope for the 1000 point reward to be something extremely rare, good or with a crazy 3d art. Previous 1000 point rewards in comparison seem to be giants over the flask, even volls. Four seasons in a row with no 3d art sucks.

expect 1k reward 3d art to be dead, they stick that "gg reward" at the 500-600 point thresholds from here on out.

How 3d art comes to be Ill never know, my unique still doesn't have art and the alt art carcass from season 4 does not either, but a unique designed like 1 month ago has it etc.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Dec 15, 2014, 5:39:27 PM
"
Morsexier wrote:

How 3d art comes to be Ill never know, my unique still doesn't have art and the alt art carcass from season 4 does not either, but a unique designed like 1 month ago has it etc.

Pretty sure they plan to sweep some of those under the rug and hope no one remembers to call them out for it. You're not making this easy for them Mors, stop being difficult.

btw anyone know if the Hrimnor helm (I believe the same season as the Carcass?) has 3d art? Going to assume no, which is a shame as it was one of the most badass looking items.
Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback on Season 10.

The Brutal race mod is +20% monster Damage, Attack Speed and Cast Speed.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info