Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Season 10 Schedule & Rewards

evasion gear before brutus THE DREAM
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
boof wrote:
btw anyone know if the Hrimnor helm (I believe the same season as the Carcass?) has 3d art? Going to assume no, which is a shame as it was one of the most badass looking items.

Same season as CJ (4), and no, it does not have alt art.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 16, 2014, 12:08:37 AM
"
boof wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:
I am still waiting to see Crown of Thorns for 360 Points and Brambleheart for 1000.

alt 3d art helmet for 360? That would be awesome.

Don't know what Brambleheart is.

Ups meant Bramblejack.

"
btw anyone know if the Hrimnor helm (I believe the same season as the Carcass?) has 3d art? Going to assume no, which is a shame as it was one of the most badass looking items.

Nope the only Alt Art Hrimnors Helm is is the one with alt Art S2 Demigod Skin of a RMTer who complains for over a year because he can't undo the Skin Transfer *g*
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback on Season 10.

The Brutal race mod is +20% monster Damage, Attack Speed and Cast Speed.

Thanks for clarifying. There is def some overreaction in my posts but it's saddening when you have high hopes of the 1k reward.

I am in town a lot, I wear some alt race rewards + demigods. I get whispers from lots of people asking where did I get some of these items or their wicked reaction on some of the 3d arts. This is amazing to me, being able to show off exclusives. I just look forward to a similar type of trophy each race season.

The competitive atmosphere is fun but there are many extreme factors now. The rewards and exclusives are something I know many racers extremely look forward to.
"
Putting Cybil as a reward after the huge block nerf is the trolling of the year from GGG. Good work there :D

Made me sick to see that they did that move. I feel GGG does not know what they are doing at this point in their game. Still my favorite game out there but I will no be playing it anymore until they get shit under control.... like maybe with PoE part 2
Last edited by IamtheAxeMan on Dec 16, 2014, 11:01:24 AM
honestly surprised to see people think the flask is terrible.

i suppose it's bad if you were hoping for 3d art, though
"
mallow wrote:
honestly surprised to see people think the flask is terrible.

i suppose it's bad if you were hoping for 3d art, though

It's nice for frozen sky I am sure.
Posted by Hilbert
on 16 декабря 2014 г. 17:05
On Probation
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Its never about the quality of the item itself, at least for serious racers.

Why would you ever risk a priceless item in the game if you are a hardcore player primarily? This is another issue, and a sad one that I don't get to run around with all my stuff every league but I realize its a $$ thing in that such a small population actually has these rewards.

The flask is insanely strong for what it does, but for something with 3D visible on your character from someone else's computer, its lacking.

Hopefully the Alpha's actually has glowing eyes. Of Course I wont be able to use it without the fear of losing the item permanently.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
wouldn't it be nice if there was a EU ladder and a NA ladder so you could get twice the rewards like the 10 people in pvp got ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info