Content Update 1.3.0 Patch Notes, Deployment Timeline and Official Path of Exile Twitch Channel

Is there any chance for us to get the most up-to-date passive skill tree? I mean now.
"
Common feedback is that we need to buff the weaker skills and also make the game generally more challenging. This is equivalent to applying small nerfs to the strongest skills.

This isn't true though, nerfing strong skills doesn't make the weaker skills kill faster or more efficiently. It only makes them comparatively better, but it doesn't actually make the skills any better.
doto
I agree with all the nerfs that happened in this patch

However, with the removal of general 2H crit nodes, i do feel like 2H needs some love, maybe some chance to avoid status ailment/stun as a notable with 20% inc physical damage with 2 handed? just a suggestion, i'm sure you guys will look into it though :)

Great game, as always
i'll be running a crit staff ground slam Marauder ...because i can...well i can try it at least lol Tree looks good with 500% total physical melee damage (sadly only about 330% crit chance) and +200% life. Issue is i think i'll have to self cast immortal call since block is so low and armor is useless.

I'd like to know the new Uniques before the league starts. Find them will certainly be cool, but now if one of them ends up being amazing i'll have to roll a new character. Oh, woe is me.
"
Godzts wrote:
"
Common feedback is that we need to buff the weaker skills and also make the game generally more challenging. This is equivalent to applying small nerfs to the strongest skills.

This isn't true though, nerfing strong skills doesn't make the weaker skills kill faster or more efficiently. It only makes them comparatively better, but it doesn't actually make the skills any better.

"And also make the game more challenging".

Although I'm not sure if "more challenging" is supposed to equal "mobs take more hits".

I'd personally like "positional and tactical play" as challenge instead. I'm used to desync and I'm not QQing about it, but it still kills any build that tries to line up things or would otherwise take skill to land things. Pure aoe (or flicker) are here to replace that.
Last edited by MauranKilom on Dec 12, 2014, 1:33:49 AM
"
MauranKilom wrote:
CoC cooldown nerf makes 0 sense. 80% less damage for a real CoC build, Mjölner still as laggy as before.

Mjölner now requirement for any CoC-style build?

Yes, I'm a CoC fanboy. But you can't seriously tell me 80% less damage (and yes, that's what we're talking about here, believe me) is anything but absolutely ludicrous.

Hardest nerf ever.

this would actually not be so much of a nerf, if the chance to cast rolled for every spell linked to CoC and Main attack but would cast all linked spells upon a good roll
"
this would actually not be so much of a nerf, if the chance to cast rolled for every spell linked to CoC and Main attack but would cast all linked spells upon a good roll

Yes, it would even out things (and look cool). Not sure if that makes much sense though. And it's definitely not going to be reality any time soon.
Last edited by MauranKilom on Dec 12, 2014, 1:36:18 AM
"
Godzts wrote:
"

Well they need to make the game harder. Making the game harder would make all skills comparatively worse, but the ones on the lower end much more so. By lowering the skills at the top tier they technically make the game harder for the upper builds, that level of difficulty being similar to that of lower end builds (but clearly still easier). The goal isn't to make the lower end skills "better," since bring those skills up just makes the game easier...again. Shit is too easy as it is. I was able to run end game with only 3k life and a shitty 4k dps ST build when i was getting back into the game early rampage (literally never got my dps about 8k before i respected to buzzsaw lol).
WTF is
"
Raging Spirits have had their damage reduced at higher levels.

In v1.2, we had this wording. What happened to 1.3?
Summon Raging Spirit: The damage done by the summoned Raging Spirits has been reduced at higher levels, up to a 20% reduction in damage at level 20.
[Removed by Admin]
And this is just a start of much bigger hate that is coming soon i quess. I'm very keen to see reaction of players when pre-nerfed Bloodlines packs starting to kill them :) Hype!
Mirror of Kalandra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info