Content Update 1.3.0 Patch Notes, Deployment Timeline and Official Path of Exile Twitch Channel

This patch ... is like disaster
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
Lestat13 wrote:
Official Bloodlines class breakdown:

55% Witch
30% Shadow
15% Templar
15% Ranger
-5% Scion
-5% Duelist
-5% Marauder

Witch still going to be top even with some of the nerfs ?
Are we now finnaly able do preload the patch that some people (like whole europe) doesnt have to download the patch till 5 am?
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
I'll still play, mostly melee stuff as usual and get my arse handed to me by the game, likely more than usual.

But I do worry sometimes, will they come? I hope they do.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
So much hate for this patch, hope it changes once they play it.

Ziggy made a good point that there wasnt anything really "positive" in the patch notes like a small buff to a less used skill or something to get people excited about a new build.

This is the danger with describing the key content in advance - that the 8 new gems, 26 new uniques and such are already old news when considering the balance changes. There are plenty of awesome new builds, especially now that there's more parity between them. I'm personally excited to make a level 28 Raging Spirits PvP character and a Static Strike Templar as my regular character. Seems like it'll be two Templars for me this league :P

why not u try duelist?
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
"
"
Chris wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

Ziggy made a good point that there wasnt anything really "positive" in the patch notes like a small buff to a less used skill or something to get people excited about a new build.

This is the danger with describing the key content in advance - that the 8 new gems, 26 new uniques and such are already old news when considering the balance changes. There are plenty of awesome new builds, especially now that there's more parity between them. I'm personally excited to make a level 28 Raging Spirits PvP character and a Static Strike Templar as my regular character. Seems like it'll be two Templars for me this league :P

why not u try duelist?

because even the devs know they are going to be shit in 1.3 lol
hype

R.I.P Acuity
Hihglight every streamers section seperately so it can be watched later. Don't want to go through a 5hour stream to find Chris's segment if i couldn't catch it live somehow :P

Edit: i welcomed every balance/item changes coming in 1.3, just not clear whether existing Immortal flesh will change after update or its gonna be left to vendor?
Last edited by Pion33r on Dec 12, 2014, 1:14:59 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:

Yes, because everyone at GGG hates Duelist.
ign: Vixien
hyped
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info