Nevermind

Nevermind
Last edited by CylonVR on Aug 3, 2017, 1:07:18 AM
SUP man i have visited the site good job :) very informative keep up the good work man ill be visiting your site very often dude. thumbs up.
Last edited by crystalage on Feb 7, 2013, 9:02:03 AM
I dont mean to be an ass, but this is a terrible idea. Items in this game dont have a specific value, and each item is worth whatever someone is willing to pay. For example, I wouldnt pay a single alch for the Searing Touch, though I know its valuable since its fairly popular and moderately powerful. Though, I WOULD pay up to 5 gcp for a single decently rolled Sidhebreath. These boots I have linked at the bottom? I only paid a Regret and 3 alchs for them, yet I know people wouldnt even spend a wisdom scroll to ID it.

Its not about a marketed value, its more about the worth of the item to the buyer. Nothing has a particular value in this game as its a bartering system, and making these graphs and lists make things worse, since people will go about referring to them for prices. If you want an item, you pay for it what you feel is right, not what everyone else tells you is right. You think that belt he is offering is worth 3 chaos and 5 alchs? buy it. You think the damn things isnt worth the a wisdom scrap? dont even make an offer.

'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
Super good post. SUPER BUMP!
Just took a look at your list, some solid data, ty for collecting and organizing it.
I noticed that you have elemental proliferation listed as 1-2 alchs, this is incorrect as i have seen it going for 2-3 gcp as of late.
Thank you for the feedback i really appreciate it. I will look into that gem.

Edit - Just bought the gem from a level 60+ player for 1 alch. So either i was completely wrong about the price or i got it for a steal.
Last edited by CylonVR on Feb 7, 2013, 10:06:20 AM
"
Zalm wrote:
I dont mean to be an ass, but this is a terrible idea. Items in this game dont have a specific value, and each item is worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Although the game can create systems to fight price-setting behavior — various currencies, lack of auction houses — you can't expect players not to develop price guides and set economic standards. Diablo 2 had various types of currencies, but still had some established values.

If you don't believe in price guides, just ignore them while you're trading. It's still totally legit to say you disagree with a price guide, even if that price guide reflects majority opinion (the majority can still be wrong). But let's stop short of trying to restrict free speech.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
it's very hard to create something with a concrete prices with such a volatile economy.

wtb all items 1 alch orb
Ethereal Knives high demand? LOL

Yeah, move along, this is not good.
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
Nice idea, my full support. D2 was all about how many Puls/SoJ is worth, so even though some will pay more and some less, you need to know what it is more or less than.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info