PvP Manifesto Post and Patch Notes Teaser

"
Immundissime wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:
Added a new Intelligence/Strength support gem - Physical to Lightning.

Pure elemental Glacial Cascade Hype!

Pure mobs elemental resist and reflect not hyyype :\

Reflect is overrated!
Never died to reflect....maybe onece but it was a troll build!
This focus on PvP is both unbelievable and unforgivable. A slap in the face to the game itself, a PvE game. So many things in this game are broken, nonoptimized, or poorly implemented and GGG go and devote resources to this. My complete disappointment in this company begins to rival my feelings for another company. Act 4 is last chance time.

This patch has NO new PvE content. Adding a couple of skills and more worthless uniques does nothing (and neither are new content). Man, this game had such potential when I first started playing and they have just squandered it all.
H I P E
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
BARL wrote:
This focus on PvP is both unbelievable and unforgivable. A slap in the face to the game itself, a PvE game. So many things in this game are broken, nonoptimized, or poorly implemented and GGG go and devote resources to this. My complete disappointment in this company begins to rival my feelings for another company. Act 4 is last chance time.

This patch has NO new PvE content. Adding a couple of skills and more worthless uniques does nothing (and neither are new content). Man, this game had such potential when I first started playing and they have just squandered it all.

And you cant read or are utter ignorant. This arnt even the full path notes. Just go away and play trashablo 3 , nobody will miss you.
"
Ultimace wrote:
"
BARL wrote:

And you cant read or are utter ignorant. This arnt even the full path notes. Just go away and play trashablo 3 , nobody will miss you.

Impressed by your counter.
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Added a new Strength Skill - Vengeance: Chance to perform a swift counter-attack against all enemies around you when you are hit. Weapon range increases the area of this attack. (Available from the Lost in Love quest for the Templar, Marauder and Duelist.)

Usable with 2 hander's since the other 2 were not?

Why is this one only a chance to though while the other 2 are guaranteed?

:/

You don't have 100% chance to block either.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628127
- Check out my thread. #1 pdps synth explosion foil (600pdps + HCBE), and more.
IGN:
@Egren_EthicsConsultant
@Path_Of_Exile
"
yhateful wrote:
What a surprise. The meta changes slightly with the coming of a new patch. Who would have thought?

Yes finally meta changed to crit CoC...... ohhh wait.......

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:

On the other hand, melee has been the scapegoat of poe for quite some time. It deserved the buff.

The question is when melees deserved a buff why did they get new nerfs instead? ;o)

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Path of procs and playing on auto-pilot.

I prefer self-casted skills.

CoC Discharge Shadow L88
3-Curse LB Witch L84

Now doesn't that seem a bit ironical? ;)

A bit yes, I admit. Fakener is my fastest clearing build, but not my favorite one. My main is self cast 21 sec immortal facebreaker.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
The clone is a minion that uses your bow and quiver.

does this include the skills in the bow or only its stats? as well, it is a copy of the bow/quiver and not the actual item that the clone gets, right? also, will the abilities be able to be affected by minion support gems to improve the clones?
oh hey forum sig, been forever since i screwed with one of these...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info