PvP Manifesto Post and Patch Notes Teaser

hype
Counter attack skills seems very lackluster (from a Incinerate players perspective) as I assume they will use your weapon as a base for the attack.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Physical to Lightning.. hell yeah :-)
FK YEAH VENGEANCE
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
Love the concept of the clone arrow recipes, but if I used a Lv 16 Blink Arrow + Alteration would I get a Lv 16 Mirror Arrow in return?
"
Hojirozame wrote:
Love the concept of the clone arrow recipes, but if I used a Lv 16 Blink Arrow + Alteration would I get a Lv 16 Mirror Arrow in return?

Yeah
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I know you guys were desperate to get into the first page.

Kinectic Blast or Static Strike.....not sure what poison to choose. I wonder if Physical to Lightning is like Cold to Fire.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 10, 2014, 11:52:22 PM
Reckoning. Block with shield. What about block with dual wielding? Further nerf to dual wield.

Riposte isn't specified for non shield user.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
New skills and pvp hype!
Any chance we can get some information how the new skills work and scale?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Dec 10, 2014, 11:54:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info