PvP Manifesto Post and Patch Notes Teaser

"
Skyforth wrote:
Reckoning. Block with shield. What about block with dual wielding? Further nerf to dual wield.

Riposte isn't specified for non shield user.

Reckoning is a skill for shield users. Riposte is more a skill for dual wielders since it's just "blocking" and not "blocking with a shield".
"
Added a new Dexterity Skill - Riposte: Perform a deadly counter-attack when you block. Uses both weapons while you're dual wielding. (Available from the Lost in Love quest for the Duelist, Ranger, Shadow and Scion).
How are you going to tease us with these new counter attack gems and not provide any info on things like cool downs?

As far as we know they all have something like 10 second cool downs?
where Strength/Dexterity gem for duelist?
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
Finally!
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"Physical to Lightning"

...seriously? I dont even...

Ok so that is the new phys reflect map gem swap. Lightning ek? Like, where to begin with that gem? Lightning tornado? Lightning wave totems? crit lightning slam?

I think I just lost about 2 weeks of my life.
Every time new lightning skill are added
Shock nova gets worse

I'm happy to see new skill
But can we have the old ones fix prior. Plz
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Great work with the PvP aspect of things, as I said in the past, it is very important for PvP to be its own little world separate from the PvM game. I see this gaining popularity as balancing progresses. There's still tons of balancing needed in order to really get people watching duels.

Does the blink/mirror arrow clone also put out the same damage as you since it has your weapon? Or is it a no damage decoy totem type thing?
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Witch gets Static Strike and Scion doesn't?

What?
Will everyone please quit saying melee is dead now?

Edit: I wasn't interested in pvp two weeks ago. Today I finished my LLD gear set. None of it's mirrored and it all cost about thirty chaos. Including rolling perfect flasks. The balance sounds good.

Thanks GGG!!!!!!!!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Dec 11, 2014, 12:19:52 AM
wosh! PogChamp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info