PvP Manifesto Post and Patch Notes Teaser

I had good hopes on the counter gems. But basically thats just melee cwdt and with block.
Going to play with the new gems and tree on standard before joining new leagues... got to make sure I'm getting the new builds in the sexy spot.
Well of course they are. They are counter attack, not counter spell after all.
"
H4NS wrote:
Witch gets Static Strike and Scion doesn't?

What?

Welll the poor Scion doesn't have increased elemental% to go with Physical to Lightning.

Of course Elemental Dominion only applies to spells... and all that spell% at the start... so uh... hurm.

Scion does make more crab-claw sense.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Dec 11, 2014, 12:19:09 AM
Vengeance is really for a tank melee build. Now I guess it's more about how high is that "chance" :o

/me waiting for a Masochism build available as BotW
"
"
H4NS wrote:
Witch gets Static Strike and Scion doesn't?

What?

Welll the poor Scion doesn't have increased elemental% to go with Physical to Lightning.

Of course Elemental Dominion only applies to spells, so uh... hurm.

Doesn't stop her from getting Molten Strike off Hillock
"
awetZ020 wrote:
I had good hopes on the counter gems. But basically thats just melee cwdt and with block.

Which makes me sad as casters didn't get a block gem, playing as Incinerate I'm really playing the same game as a melee yet this gem will do nothing for me.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Dec 11, 2014, 12:19:35 AM
Oh, that mirrored / blink arrow... I bet people are dreaming about using GMP, and have 5 of your clones :o
i want to tell that i didn't like the teasing these last 15 days... GGG wasn't able to give a little bit of information everyday to tease the player, that was disapointing.
At least show the skill... i think player want to play with something for a while, why you weren't able ? :(
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Added a new Strength Skill - Vengeance: Chance to perform a swift counter-attack against all enemies around you when you are hit. Weapon range increases the area of this attack. (Available from the Lost in Love quest for the Templar, Marauder and Duelist.)

Usable with 2 hander's since the other 2 were not?

Why is this one only a chance to though while the other 2 are guaranteed?

:/

well, the skill will hace a chance to trigger just like the chance of block,the block has been nerfed so seems fair

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info