Some Items from Content Update 1.3.0

awesome updates! i get bored and quit in the middle of every league but these patches just keep me coming back! i'm so looking forward to pvp and test these new gems!

awesome work
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Causener wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
any news on if we are getting a bandit respec yet with the tree respec? Or are you guys going to pay me back the 160 regrets your patch is going to cost me? Or are you expecting me to get my 160 regrets from the same RMT place you expect me to use to pay 8 chaos per map for running zana map mods and the other RMT trap costs built into your game?

Stop crying. Make a new character if you don't want to pay to respect the quest rewards.

excuse me? I have 24 characters in maps and a 25th about to kill cruel dom after ive posted this. You in the same boat? No, you have 1 character in maps, so it doesnt matter to you because you dont play the game much and dont know what youre talking about. I have 8 characters lvl90+, ill just relevel all those ya? Easy as that right? thats why you dont have a single lvl90 character, cause its like 1 days work easy peasy.

Basically GGG are charging me every exalt Ive found in the last 3 months because theyre patching their game. Sry but thats fucked, completely unacceptable, especially when theyre going to do this again in another 3 months.

Because I have no reason to play 24/25 characters. I stop playing something I delete it, league ends I delete it. Maybe I didn't explain my point correctly, I'm all for them adding free respec for bandit rewards if it's needed. I just think your tirade about RMT traps was an awful way of requesting such a thing.
"
azraelb wrote:

another useless unique belt (outside of low lvl pvp)

chance to avoid status effect, increased dmg and dmg over time... well nothing new could have been on items since release or well it even was on uniques

"cannot roll mods above lvl 28" also useless outside of low lvl pvp

till now 1.3 seems like a huge disappointment...

Come on, there is a new master focused on PvP, what kind of mods do you expect him to craft?

Also, is just one unique from ¿24? or something like that.

I don't care much about PvP (might play a litle) but I'm sure the content for PvE will be good. I'm still expecting some rework at high level maps, there are a lot of interesting suggestions and we need more variance at 77-78 maps!
♠RaGoN♦
Seems to me that across all the maps they've used all the tilesets present in the main game usually more than once. I'd bet that the plan is to add maps when the tilesets for Act 4 become available, meaning that the next time we'll get new maps is with 1.4.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Causener wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
any news on if we are getting a bandit respec yet with the tree respec? Or are you guys going to pay me back the 160 regrets your patch is going to cost me? Or are you expecting me to get my 160 regrets from the same RMT place you expect me to use to pay 8 chaos per map for running zana map mods and the other RMT trap costs built into your game?

Stop crying. Make a new character if you don't want to pay to respect the quest rewards.

excuse me? I have 24 characters in maps and a 25th about to kill cruel dom after ive posted this. You in the same boat? No, you have 1 character in maps, so it doesnt matter to you because you dont play the game much and dont know what youre talking about. I have 8 characters lvl90+, ill just relevel all those ya? Easy as that right? thats why you dont have a single lvl90 character, cause its like 1 days work easy peasy.

Basically GGG are charging me every exalt Ive found in the last 3 months because theyre patching their game. Sry but thats fucked, completely unacceptable, especially when theyre going to do this again in another 3 months.

the salt is real.
"
kiilljoy wrote:
Seems to me that across all the maps they've used all the tilesets present in the main game usually more than once. I'd bet that the plan is to add maps when the tilesets for Act 4 become available, meaning that the next time we'll get new maps is with 1.4.

Not to mention Act 4 will probably mean maps that extend past 77/78, in addition to new tilesets.
I bet the new melee skill will be just like Tendrils [visually] a fart.

Last edited by ChrisXiaolong on Dec 10, 2014, 2:57:10 PM
Honestly i don't understand ppl that are so Hyped on patch that actually will broke half of the builds plus ruin almost whole melee builds, nerf block chance and crit multi... I mean rly? HYPE on that??

Ofc you will blame me that I QQ and I can always respec, build something new or the best! make some g@y witch build, but I can tell you that we have more than a witch and so many passives that EVERY SINGLE ONE should be useful, right now marauder, duelist and templar will be shit, I just cant imagine what about guys that have those chars on lvl 90+ and suddenly they will need to delete them cos they will be useless.

Your whole time spent can be put to trash and still i hear only HYPE... FFS ppl wake up.
I have 3 accounts. Overall I think I have 40 characters. Of those I will respec about 15. If I needed to respec bandit quests, where the fuck am I going to get the currency to buy all of those stupid regret orbs?

Respec means Respec GGG, not some partial Respec, a full Respec including bandit quests.

This is only one of the reasons I have not (and will not) been buying points from some time!
"
WronaPGABP wrote:
Honestly i don't understand ppl that are so Hyped on patch that actually will broke half of the builds plus ruin almost whole melee builds, nerf block chance and crit multi... I mean rly? HYPE on that??

Ofc you will blame me that I QQ and I can always respec, build something new or the best! make some g@y witch build, but I can tell you that we have more than a witch and so many passives that EVERY SINGLE ONE should be useful, right now marauder, duelist and templar will be shit, I just cant imagine what about guys that have those chars on lvl 90+ and suddenly they will need to delete them cos they will be useless.

Your whole time spent can be put to trash and still i hear only HYPE... FFS ppl wake up.

Didn't know you could 'broke' builds.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 10, 2014, 3:30:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info