Some Items from Content Update 1.3.0

"
Alabamak wrote:
After few test matches i really wonder, how marauder can win PvP match against archer/witch.

It won't be possible.

Leo's prefix mod just shit all over Le hoop of all ring! =/
IGN: _Johnny_Blaze_
"
You obviously don't have a very good understanding of the game then. More over your statements don't make sense for someone who would have calculated the new skill tree.

You ask what people are crying about? It is pretty obvious if you READ what people say about the changes, then you would understand. It has everything to do with the new skill tree.

With block... most block builds are dead now. There is no way to make a sufficient max block build anymore. Obtaining max block is impossible because you will simply die to anything.

There is no viable way you could make a max block build in 1.3 and WANT to keep playing it. You really need to start reading various builds from these forums and read everything about why they are ruined, not just downgraded, but ruined to uselessness.

Are you real? although block maxed is amazing Having anything over even 50% block is still extremely good!! Block is FAR from dead and EVEN if it was dont you think they will re patch later and change that? Most likely. My concern is with all the people bitching about an evolving game as if it is a bad thing. Like I stated very clearly block is very very much OP, crit is VERY VERY much op. If you keep them in the current state of the game why the hell wouldnt you build only that? Thats why you see so much so the same thing. GGG doesnt want this.

People crying because 1 or 2 of the builds they use get nerfed? Get over it, move on and try something else. It takes literally no more than 10 hours to reach 60+ and that to be honest is slow standards. And if you read the comments I was posting about(the people bitching about having 30+ characters) And having to respec, then you would understand what im saying. Anyone with that many characters, that much time on the hands, that much overall currency complaining a game is changing and they dislike the way its going? Then leave! Multiple builds of mine have been nerfed! I love RF summoner back in the day but that crap was super OP and should have been nerfed. I moved on and played another style of summoner and many more builds?

Im lacking to see a point your trying to get across here? And for the record my arc build is still viable with easily over 50/50 block which is MORE than enough to be extremely tanky. Oh no, now I have to press buttons on my pots instead of face tanking the world? Try evasion based block character with vaal pact and watch the LOL as you literally never get hit and if you do you full regen in less than 1 second and never die. Thats still ONLY 2 block builds(btw still viable too).
Last edited by vortex315 on Dec 10, 2014, 7:39:14 PM
"
Alabamak wrote:
After few test matches i really wonder, how marauder can win PvP match against archer/witch.

Resolute Technic scares the crap out of my bow build.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
1.3. looks nice and all, I just fear it will end up as the most uninspired major update till now. Both new league themes are somewhat mindnumbing (jumping spirits and pack buffs? cmon..), some changes to existing builds - some good some bad, no interesting new gems (from what we've read till now), maybe some solid uniques, pvp hardly anyone cares about...

Seems like a lot of resources went into the next 'big' thing on the horizon, 1.4. update, and this was just showeled out because it 'had to' aka a temporary measure to keep players around.

Last edited by Grimlocke_ on Dec 10, 2014, 9:04:16 PM
Hmm. 0.75% AoE Radius per Q. Not bad.
So much pain. So many butthurts.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"Donations"

You guys keep using that word, but I don't think It means what you think it means.

I like how they periodically have sales on these "Donations".
Its not like they create Pets and Alternative looks on weapons that can be free in game but rather are to cater and bring in more "Donations". You should look into the definition of that word. Sure players shell out 1k just for donations, and not in-game benefits like their custom uniques or monsters. Get real.

These changes are burdenous at best. As for someone with 15+ Builds, that's a lot of reworking and a lot of broken/un-usable builds. But I get that, part of a heavily theory crafting based game. Kinda sucks for HC players who have stable high level characters that some have complete overhauls and must now risk their characters in hopes of attaining once again "HC Viability".

Good thing I quit HC a while back, Hard to keep up with constant changes. I would be pretty dissapointed if my HC characters would rip due to game changes.
No one plays HC outside of the new leagues to be honest. Not really hardly anyone thats why the trade is always dead.
"
WronaPGABP wrote:
Honestly i don't understand ppl that are so Hyped on patch that actually will broke half of the builds plus ruin almost whole melee builds, nerf block chance and crit multi... I mean rly? HYPE on that??

Ofc you will blame me that I QQ and I can always respec, build something new or the best! make some g@y witch build, but I can tell you that we have more than a witch and so many passives that EVERY SINGLE ONE should be useful, right now marauder, duelist and templar will be shit, I just cant imagine what about guys that have those chars on lvl 90+ and suddenly they will need to delete them cos they will be useless.

Your whole time spent can be put to trash and still i hear only HYPE... FFS ppl wake up.

If you think they nerfed melee purely based on the tree, you must be blind.
XBOX-----------------
Kitava Supporter
Dominator Supporter
1st Lvl 100: Incursion League
1st SSF UE, UA, and Shaper: Delve League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info