Some Items from Content Update 1.3.0

oh I love the new belt! I'm really looking forward to all the upcoming stuff :)

that belt on a ele crit build (considering capped res and no need for more life) + surgeons flasks could be a neat damage increase :P
(this could even work in LLD but I'd rather use Ample flasks in that case)
Last edited by SkintickeT5 on Dec 10, 2014, 12:25:41 PM
12% increased damage, better than elem specific for sure and this will add to any DoT.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
What's the maximum percent rolls / tier on "Chance to avoid shock/freeze/ignite"?

I would like to know this.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Dec 10, 2014, 12:33:09 PM
redacted in order to celebrate 1.3
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Dec 12, 2014, 1:06:17 PM
Awesome!
IGN: Ziggro
"
Theres way more people who like these changes every 3 months, plus these kind of changes help new players to come in and feel like they didnt lose by joining the game later than previous people (since new leagues and tree changes everyones gameplay).

Perhaps you are right. But only me know any people who leaved the game because of desync and the game changing skill tree changes.
The new uniques dont interest me. The game is about finding or building items. So its not really important what they are. And new items in a game what is build around are nice.

But they have this great idea from leages. so they can make leagues who change every week/month/year or leages who dont change.
And if in a league stay to less people, than they can close this.
redacted in order to celebrate 1.3
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Dec 12, 2014, 1:06:03 PM
oh goddamn ggg stop releasing worthless low lvl uniques. all uniques i get as a drop are worthless low lvl crap, the reason why is that there are more useless uniques than usefull ones.

please think about it
"
snaj wrote:
Anyone who gets that belt while leveling wins.

They just win.

Pretty sure that Meginord's is still better with its 10-20 flat available at lvl 8.
"
dan166 wrote:
oh goddamn ggg stop releasing worthless low lvl uniques. all uniques i get as a drop are worthless low lvl crap, the reason why is that there are more useless uniques than usefull ones.

please think about it

It depens on the situation you are using those uniques, there is Racing, PVP, mid-game, end-game etc. every unique ( besides Veil of the Night) has it's spot in the game mate.

PS: I'm not bitching about veil of the night, it gives me a smile when ever I drop it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info