Some Items from Content Update 1.3.0

KAMEHAMEHA gem confirmed!
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Causener wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
any news on if we are getting a bandit respec yet with the tree respec? Or are you guys going to pay me back the 160 regrets your patch is going to cost me? Or are you expecting me to get my 160 regrets from the same RMT place you expect me to use to pay 8 chaos per map for running zana map mods and the other RMT trap costs built into your game?

Stop crying. Make a new character if you don't want to pay to respect the quest rewards.

excuse me? I have 24 characters in maps and a 25th about to kill cruel dom after ive posted this. You in the same boat? No, you have 1 character in maps, so it doesnt matter to you because you dont play the game much and dont know what youre talking about. I have 8 characters lvl90+, ill just relevel all those ya? Easy as that right? thats why you dont have a single lvl90 character, cause its like 1 days work easy peasy.

Basically GGG are charging me every exalt Ive found in the last 3 months because theyre patching their game. Sry but thats fucked, completely unacceptable, especially when theyre going to do this again in another 3 months.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Causener wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
any news on if we are getting a bandit respec yet with the tree respec? Or are you guys going to pay me back the 160 regrets your patch is going to cost me? Or are you expecting me to get my 160 regrets from the same RMT place you expect me to use to pay 8 chaos per map for running zana map mods and the other RMT trap costs built into your game?

Stop crying. Make a new character if you don't want to pay to respect the quest rewards.

excuse me? I have 24 characters in maps and a 25th about to kill cruel dom after ive posted this. You in the same boat? No, you have 1 character in maps, so it doesnt matter to you because you dont play the game much and dont know what youre talking about. I have 8 characters lvl90+, ill just relevel all those ya? Easy as that right? thats why you dont have a single lvl90 character, cause its like 1 days work easy peasy.

Basically GGG are charging me every exalt Ive found in the last 3 months because theyre patching their game. Sry but thats fucked, completely unacceptable, especially when theyre going to do this again in another 3 months.

Lol, the salt and arrogance in this post made my day
Don't get all the complaints about the new unique belt.

To me 40% WED seems like more than any rare belt can roll, and there's some added ele dmg and the implicit on top.
My most recent char was an elemental CoMK fighter with a Pillar, by now it's running Anger/Wrath and Heralds of Thunder/Ice. A ~20% weapon ele mod already beats out Meginords 10-20 phy even with 200+ strength for the Pillar bonus.
I've never seen a Doryani's belt drop yet, but judging from its stats the new belt beats that too in such a build if you only count the damage.

I want one.
Last edited by Toverkol on Dec 10, 2014, 1:17:56 PM
Some new stuff coming along. Getting stoked :D
"
OlaSarcasm wrote:

Lol, the salt and arrogance in this post made my day

its real talk, Im glad you have an appreciation of the truth told plainly.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Causener wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

This made my day.
Static Strike sounds like something likely to provoke some serious D2 assassin nostalgia!
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.
Last edited by AJConsul on Dec 10, 2014, 1:44:30 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Causener wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Do bandit rewards change on passive reset?
"
Flutt3r wrote:
Do bandit rewards change on passive reset?

Bandits choices remain the same and we cannot respec them freely when tree gets the reset.

Anyway, I don't really get why "Snorkle_uk" is crying so much, dude don't say you are playing every single char in your lot, and you need to respec bandits on every passive tree change, we all know it's nonsense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info