Can we have a REAL HARDCORE option.

"
My god I started laughing up a storm. I can't help but chuckle and smile as I type this.

I don't actually play hardcore cuz of my computer (#laptoplife), but YOU make me laugh. This post is like the single most retarded thing i've read for quite a while, and since i wander around these forums, i read quite a few pile of shit.

If you think log in out is laughable, don't do it. Play the game hardcore because you're such an edgy guy. I suggest you do the famine challenge if you're sooooo hardcore (which is fun btw). Anyway, don't log if you don't want to, nobody is keeping you from playing the game RE4L H4RDC0RE PRO G4MERZ
"
Mithrandil wrote:
You did not realize that auto-hotkey is used by 90% of the HC-playerbase.

Famous players maybe... but most players ? Tssk.
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
Now I may be but a humble neophyte, and I don't know a lot about this game, but I think I've noticed something you haven't. Logging out to avoid death is completely optional. If you decide not to do it, all of your gameplay will still be hardcore enough for you. Problem solved.
Last edited by Everwitch on Dec 8, 2014, 11:15:07 PM
"
Injailol wrote:
"
My god I started laughing up a storm. I can't help but chuckle and smile as I type this.

I don't actually play hardcore cuz of my computer (#laptoplife), but YOU make me laugh. This post is like the single most retarded thing i've read for quite a while, and since i wander around these forums, i read quite a few pile of shit.

If you think log in out is laughable, don't do it. Play the game hardcore because you're such an edgy guy. I suggest you do the famine challenge if you're sooooo hardcore (which is fun btw). Anyway, don't log if you don't want to, nobody is keeping you from playing the game RE4L H4RDC0RE PRO G4MERZ

Why the insult man, relax. The point of hardcore is the challenge of not dying and having leagues to give out prizes to show who's skilled at doing this. This logout option is just BS, it doesn't fit the point of leagues where you are rewarded for not dying. It undermines it.
"
Now I may be but a humble neophyte, and I don't know a lot about this game, but I think I've noticed something you haven't. Logging out to avoid death is completely optional. If you decide not to do it, all of your gameplay will still be hardcore enough for you. Problem solved.

Im not much of a great player myself, but the issue is the league aspect of it where people are rewarded based on how well they don't die. If you give people a way to "cheat" this, then its basically a league of who's best at auto logging when shit hits the fan, and not about player skill. And yes it still takes skill to do well in league, but this just undermines it.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Dropping to Standard - instead of just losing the character - isn't hardcore.

Log-Outs and macros/software for them? can't really do anything about that.

Worse: GGG go the other way around and balance things around your ability to log out.
and they leave severe performance issues untouched for years, then make them even worse by adding ridiculous monster quantities/skills/spammability - because you can always log out.

Well I can't, therefore I gave up on Hardcore.
SC is half the headache and less than a quarter of the frustration.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I just die and start over. :D the more you play the better your gear gets ( of course I keep extras of everything I have over 40 tabs) and the further you get until the next time you screw up, or desync gets you. For ME hardcore is just as fun when I start over as it is , if I make it to maps.

I am not a good player like those guys you watch on stream, but I don't have to be in order to have fun.

I have even been known to play drunk on hardcore.....now that is fun!
"
Zargash wrote:
I always wondered why I was only able to make it to about level 50-60 hardcore without dying and then eventually found myself in a bad spot.

Lol well thats still pretty bad.
You should not even need to log out or your char is too weak or you played brain afk and overextended.
To say i never made it to 50-60 without dying because i do not log off is ridiculous.
There are enough HC players who aren´t using any kind of escape to prevent death. ;)
Look some races and you will find fast enough players who arent doing that.
And yes RMT and toptier/streamers are often an exclusion because they invested alot of money or get gears/orbs donated from their streams, so they will literary do anything to save their character.
If their characters die too often the crowd moves on to the next one.
So they work around it.

I am playing HC and i would love to see a cooldown on log out. I never use it and i takes out the fun of the challenge. There should be no excuses for dying.
And the ladders would change very quickly, approaching with a new tier of stable players.

Also leagues should be completely separated (if my char goes to sc it gets deleted because yea its sc..).
It should be like in d2.
A dead avatar in an lobby of fame and dead heroes and thats it.
I have no use for a character in trahsleague so why should i even get bothered with deleting them?
It should be an automatic process.

Otherwise i notice some sc players need to take their rant away, because they get flamed alot by the hc community?
So this topics get posted frequently since ever and that it takes no skill to play this game. True when i watch sc topstreamers they still got +300 deaths per char it must be the only conclusion.

To think everyone do it just shows you never played with hc people. ;)
Take it easy fellas.

Last edited by blackstar on Dec 9, 2014, 3:04:12 AM
It's just bullshit thread, alt f4 can save you sometimes, but most of the time, If you have a bad desynch or made a big mistake, It won't save you.

And asking for a so called real hardcore (that never existed in hack n slash) when you only have one lvl 26 in std and 0 entry in poe statistic (I presume u delete all chars but still ....) is pretty hilarious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info