Can we have a REAL HARDCORE option.

"
morbo wrote:

3.) The fact that with FM, you can now complete the HC challenge, by playing SC! What a joke, lol...

How? You create a HC character, it croaks, you keep playing in Standard and you still get HC achievements?

If so, why hasn't that been fixed?
"
Mivo wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

3.) The fact that with FM, you can now complete the HC challenge, by playing SC! What a joke, lol...

How? You create a HC character, it croaks, you keep playing in Standard and you still get HC achievements?

If so, why hasn't that been fixed?

Zana sells you the HC map mod that you need for the HC exclusive challenge on SC.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Ah! Thanks, Xav. That's a weird decision (oversight?) on their end. I somehow mixed up challenges and achievements there.
Last edited by Mivo on Dec 11, 2014, 10:01:58 PM
The first dude to kill the boss of this game streamed it while logging out to not die andi t was psoted on these forms by a GGG member if i remember right.

This should tell you something about GGG
I would like this to be standard just so balance isn't "one-shots-players or ignored-by-players".
"
Kalidor wrote:
"
DTD_Hiro wrote:

Also, for what it's worth, HC league should be permanent loss of character and equipment upon death.
Getting to keep your character and stuff isn't all that "hardcore" imo.

LoL "isn't all that hardcore imo" first of all you are an emo...

secondly DO you lose your character, his equipment and inventory from HC league YES or NO?

think before you answer please emo.

*SHIVER* id rather lose my char before i play s..bcore you guys die in normal docks grind or vaalfights its ridiculous the majority of us hc ppl dont give a damm about those items only high ladderppl who admit they crosstrade illegal on stream care about it.. wonder what happened to him
....or right nothing
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Dec 12, 2014, 10:02:23 AM
All you have to do is look at the top 50 at the end of the 1 Week race

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1111852

21/50 people dead

Typical non-hardcore playing casual with no understand of how the game actually works spewing worthless opinions out on the forums.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Dec 12, 2014, 10:07:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info