Mathil's Crit Elemental Buzzsaw (2.0 Uber Viable)

"
Mathil wrote:

Your gear looks like you've gone in the right direction so if it really is that bad that's a shame to hear for the build. I just specced my tree into my lvl 90 and I'm at 28k LMP dps as opposed to the 35k I was once at. It doesn't seem too worth it anymore but I think just like with my non crit buzzsaw swapping into Static Strike is going to be quite an improvement. I'll level a char doing that I think.

Yea i think the crit multiplier nerfed too much, now I have to find another cheap build that can do atziri and farm my shav. anyway thanks for your amazing buzzsaw build which really cheap to build and atziri capable.
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my SHOP http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1008755 ♕ ░░▒▒▒
▒▒▒░░ ♕ my IGN: RampageStRanger ♕ ░░▒▒▒
"
jack90 wrote:
"
Mathil wrote:

Your gear looks like you've gone in the right direction so if it really is that bad that's a shame to hear for the build. I just specced my tree into my lvl 90 and I'm at 28k LMP dps as opposed to the 35k I was once at. It doesn't seem too worth it anymore but I think just like with my non crit buzzsaw swapping into Static Strike is going to be quite an improvement. I'll level a char doing that I think.

Yea i think the crit multiplier nerfed too much, now I have to find another cheap build that can do atziri and farm my shav. anyway thanks for your amazing buzzsaw build which really cheap to build and atziri capable.

I wouldn't give up all hope yet. Try static strike in your current setup. I was playing around with it and it has serious promise.

I'll be leveling a char with that in mind on Torment quite soon.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
hi, having some trouble w my dps, and to be more precise, i think its my crit chance, i have 54% w/o charges and i think thats why my dps is so low compared to mathil's, i was hoping to get 20K but i currently have 12.6K w/o charges.

can u explain which gear should i change? i follow ur tree, this is my gear:

I don't have time right now to do a proper write-up for the static strike version which is essentially the exact same thing but here's the passive tree I've been using and following for it so far. As well as my gear atm. With said gear and setup I'm at 48k Static Strike with power charges up.

Crit Ele Static Strike Passive Tree

A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Last edited by Mathil on Dec 26, 2014, 9:10:14 PM
"
Monkshe wrote:
hi, having some trouble w my dps, and to be more precise, i think its my crit chance, i have 54% w/o charges and i think thats why my dps is so low compared to mathil's, i was hoping to get 20K but i currently have 12.6K w/o charges.

can u explain which gear should i change? i follow ur tree, this is my gear:

Maybe the lack of Accuracy on gear? what is hit %?
-Sakken
Just wanted to say that this build works still really well for me. Can do every boss and atziri pretty easily. 25k dps (with 5 charges) ~22.5k with nonlegacy critmulti amulet, 4.8k life.

My gear
Spoiler

whirling around and using rumis flask and jade flask constantly makes this pretty safe build and u dont get hit much.

tree (acc/crit nodes, less life rest is same as mathils)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEDHg5ID6sRlhZvFr8XLxmKGjgajx9BJLAmlScvKjgqTSzhLYM1kjY9PC09Pj8nQqNG10cGSshQQlFMUzVVS1cpV-JZ813yYeJirGNDZp5sjG6qb55wUnBWcNVxhXKpdwd35X1bfeOApIKbgwmHE4nTjAuMNpAbkFWSfZcGmG-aE5u1nKSdqqEiogCiLqJAqW6sR6xmrKqv67FCtMW18rc-uT65fMAawzrEosT2xq7KSth22L3b1Nvn3CPhc-Nq44Tlz-w47LDtIPAf8kXzEfT49tr3MvrS-wn-Cg==

With good gear this is definitely endgame viable as it was before patch.
I just changed my spectral throw into static strike and i got massive dps increase(from 6k lmp spec throw w/o charges to 26k static strike w/o charges and 33k with), my question is, would i get more dps if id change my dagger for cheap 10 - 15c phys dagger?

my gear atm

What should i change? (i know i need a better chest, but i wanted a fast 5 link)
Also, will i be able to do atziri with static strike?
When i will get 20 lvl auras how much dps i will get?
Hey mate, would love to see your updated tree for Static Strike! Leveling this build right now.
Hey guys. Just made a video and updated the guide to fit in crit ele cyclone that I'm now running. Just added passive tree/gear for the moment.

Cyclone Atziri run and discussion video
"
Mathil wrote:
Hey guys. Just made a video and updated the guide to fit in crit ele cyclone that I'm now running. Just added passive tree/gear for the moment.

Cyclone Atziri run and discussion video

Would you say this can be built in <20 exalted?

I like your builds but most of them seem to be <150% increased life yet you always have almost 5k++, I don't have much currency to work with :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info