Mathil's Crit Elemental Buzzsaw (2.0 Uber Viable)

The tree has been updated, checked the original post
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
The tree has been updated, checked the original post

OP was last edited 9 dec...
I, too, would like to see a post-1.3 update.
I'll probably do some more updating of stuff tomorrow, possibly on stream. Just did ele buzzsaw/fakener.

I expect there to be less dps and life but still a playable spec. Can't get around losing half of the multi from crit multi gem and certain passive crit multi nerfs.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Dec 14, 2014, 5:27:56 AM
"
Mathil wrote:
I'll probably do some more updating of stuff tomorrow, possibly on stream. Just did ele buzzsaw/fakener.

I expect there to be less dps and life but still a playable spec. Can't get around losing half of the multi from crit multi gem and certain passive crit multi nerfs.

Thanks, would you say the standard buzzsaw build is better now? in here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/690708/page/405

I play self found and I dont know which build is better on low end and which is better with high end gear.
Is it possible to run Whirling Blades of the remaining mana pool?
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Can this build beat uber atziri?

Also while leveling what direction should I take first? To the left for aura nodes? Or maybe other way? Some 30, 60 etx point trees would be very helpfull.
I recommend watching Mathils Uber-Atziri try on youtube, very entertaining ;-)

Spoiler:
Spoiler

Yes ist can beat uber
"
Asag wrote:
Can this build beat uber atziri?

Also while leveling what direction should I take first? To the left for aura nodes? Or maybe other way? Some 30, 60 etx point trees would be very helpfull.

As someone who is playing a scion (in torment) with a very similar build, I can say that the best way to level it is as a normal ele buzzsaw, until you reach a high level (like around 80) and decent gear (like a fast, high crit chance ele dagger and alphas howl). Then you can respec all the normal attack speed/ele dmg and aura effect nodes into crit nodes and start heading towards the final build, however don't get vaal pact until you have very high dps output. Although im not currently well geared enough to try atziri (i dont have the pieces either), I can probably say that based off what mathil has previously done this build should be able to do uber atziri, although obviously you will need very good gear.
5 week IGN: Zues_Is_Loose

Some really good news...
The Disembowling crit nodes who was said to be nerfed STILL WORKS with spectral throw!!!
I hope its not a overlooked issue and get changed.
The critchance still DO rise when taking these nodes even the words have changed.

Source of info:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1135810

Go.. Go... Crit ele Buzzsaw...
Last edited by Mateo_swe on Dec 18, 2014, 2:02:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info