Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

"
AlexeiKanov wrote:
The HC league still without good rewards... meanwhile sc league still with huge rewards...
Why GGG, just why.

yes why is the hc risk so unrewarding... great ideas in the leagues but why not reversed?

further u ggg guys are awesome in fee'ing the community (except for the rewarding in hc.)
Inb4 beeing this hyped, GGG's bloodlines never ceases to torment me.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
BossAlert wrote:
"
AlexeiKanov wrote:
The HC league still without good rewards... meanwhile sc league still with huge rewards...
Why GGG, just why.

yes why is the hc risk so unrewarding... great ideas in the leagues but why not reversed?

further u ggg guys are awesome in fee'ing the community (except for the rewarding in hc.)

It's bullshit rampage league didn't have any reward or challenge it was same as nothing.
Beyond got more monster/boss so more loot and so much more xp in map, but ofc if y did like some ppl skip beyond monster u didn't get that rewar
bloodline looks awesome! can`t wait...
never played PvP.
I kinda suck at Multiplayer games in general. I am more the SC Single Player type.

but good to know that this hidden Gem is making huge steps forward.
December 12, the 2-year anniversary for my PoE join date!

I must thank GGG greatly for celebrating this special date with a major content update.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Bloodline and Torment really sounds nice.

"
Dazoul wrote:
"
BossAlert wrote:
"
AlexeiKanov wrote:
Why GGG, just why.

It's bullshit rampage league didn't have any reward or challenge it was same as nothing.
Beyond got more monster/boss so more loot and so much more xp in map, but ofc if y did like some ppl skip beyond monster u didn't get that rewar

Yap rampage really gives nothing it only provokes you to play and kill faster and as soon as i reached 150 I was searching desperatly for the next monster group.
Beyond was the rewarding league also the monsters from beyond normally were quit deadly so I tried to keep the groups small. The only problem i had with beyond was that the uniques monster from beyond did not give so much more reward then the rare ones, but they weren´t not only more dangerous you also need to do much more work to spawn them, and it was most of the time only Haast. I still missed 3 of those beyond mosnters.

For the next season, bloodlines seems to me the more predictable league, because it is a lot like nemesis. So when the drop rate and xp is higher for bloodline groups then for regular groups it may be kind of rewarding but also good for HC.
The Haunting ghost may be producing more rewarding monsters but also more dangerous ones. And where do you prefer the deadlier monsters in SC or in HC? Because in HC every monster can be your last.
"
Beatmaster_AC wrote:
never played PvP.
I kinda suck at Multiplayer games in general. I am more the SC Single Player type.

but good to know that this hidden Gem is making huge steps forward.

I also never played pvp in PoE, except once i got lost in the area in the sarn encampmant.

But until the 2 week charity race i also never played HC and there i started it and it made fun. HC is still not my main interest, but it is a nice place for a more simpler and stable side char. The experimental more interesting chars I keep in sc.
Dear Chris,

I really appreciate your efforts to keep the game going up, but man, please, stop doing that! I have other games to play!

Every single expansion is the same history... game getting better, better and better!

More 3 or 4 months just playing this piece of art!

Thanks GGG!
Kind of wish the leagues were switched. I loved nemesis, but hc has been there done that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info