Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

"
bootdisk wrote:
To be honest... this would sound unreasonable, but there is too much stuff going around. Changes are kind of a good, but they are too frequent and too major... sort of immature behavior. Most of my real life friends left the game because of that, they just don't have the time to keep up.

I love the game and this is my point of view as a casual gamer :)

p.s.: hate to change my whole tree again on all heroes :(

As do I.

I hate these passive resets. After more than two years playing I finally balanced the most of my chars to adapt to the last passive three ... and now ... Another reset!

Why just don't leave a button with full reset of char skill three, restoring him to level 1?

I hope these changes REALLY make the difference!
Last edited by Treufeldt on Nov 27, 2014, 7:26:00 AM
"
Stanlai wrote:
Really great news, good job !

I just have a request (maybe it has already been asked, but I am too lazy to read all comments, sorry) :
Can we have the Passive skill emulator updated a couple of days before the patch ? (I am sure lot of us want to plan their new character before leagues start).

Thanks for your reply (and sorry again if I missed the info somewhere else).

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2m566f/passive_skill_tree_tools/
It looks like its going to be another great patch, looking forward to it!
Steam: teemu92
"
bootdisk wrote:
To be honest... this would sound unreasonable, but there is too much stuff going around. Changes are kind of a good, but they are too frequent and too major... sort of immature behavior. Most of my real life friends left the game because of that, they just don't have the time to keep up.

I love the game and this is my point of view as a casual gamer :)

p.s.: hate to change my whole tree again on all heroes :(

All this change it's why most of ppl come back each new league, that why poe is not dead and still have a lot of player each new league.
Without that it will be boring as fuck and instead of take a little break and come back ppl will quit forever

Ppl wich don't like that it's ppl wich play 1 hour per weeks but a game like that is not make for ppl wich play so few there is billion of game for ppl like u
Last edited by Dazoul on Nov 27, 2014, 7:32:18 AM
"
webas wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
I wonder what the kinds of ancalagon3000 doing on these boards. Dude expects subscription MMM-like content, hates the current game, etc. What are his intentions?

I don't hate the current game. I hate RMTers and some of the issues I mentioned. I never stated I hate the current game as a whole. [Removed by Support]

Then dont invade the hype train thread. Go bitch about RMT in other threads, so this one can be a decent thank you thread for devs. Also - you can always switch games and whine about no lack of content there. Almost all games gets no free decent size updates like this one.

Yeah, sure. Of course I will let you dictate what and where I post. Just because you don't take kindly to me breaking the [Removed by Support] combo by posting an honest assessment of the game's current situation instead of [Removed by Support] praises and typical 'nothing is wrong with this game' responses. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 27, 2014, 8:07:13 AM
Already expecting massive tears from bloodlines, that shit already sounds unbalanced as fuck!

Good thing I do not play hardcore!
S L O W E R
"
ampdecay wrote:
Already expecting massive tears from bloodlines, that shit already sounds unbalanced as fuck!

Good thing I do not play hardcore!

Ironic, considering it is usually the softcore players making endless 'monster / boss X is too hard' threads.
No real hype for me, maybe the new skill gems. Bloodlines looks cool on paper, but I hope there is enough variety in the bloodlines and not too many of them are annoying (immortal things are annoying btw). I might try it, but Torment looks a lot more interesting. Might even take a break until act 4 this time.
Don't care for PvP, but at least that section of the whiners will now shut up, which is great.
Awesome!! love PvP
NOT HYPED, sad face :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info