RASTONITE's CRIT ARC = 39k dps (UPDATE!) UNWAVERING STANCE+ VAAL PACT

Hey!

I'm new to the witch class and don't have much experience in theorycrafting, so my main concern is leveling the tree correctly.

What do you advise to go for as fast as possible?

Do I need to rush to get Vaal Pact and Unwavering Stance? I thought of going Elemental Dominion > Lightning Walker > Annihilation > Instability > Heart of Thunder > Cruel Preparation > Deep Thoughts and then go all the way to the right, picking Eldritch Battery on the way first.

But going this way I'll only be able to reach Vaal Pact and Unwavering Stance when high-high level.

What about after getting Deep Thoughts I go all the way down picking up the int, life and mana nodes, then the str ones down to Vaal Pact and Unwavering Stance... What sould be the optimised way to go?

Thx in advance and congrats on the build success!
have u ever thought of using voll's protector to gain power charge ?
I have almost same build just one question, do you have enoguh crit ? It is worthy?ty
That build works great for me. I took Vaal Pact and Unavering Stance as last nodes on the tree. I am using 6L Vol's Protector which works great for that build - atleast in my opinion.
The only reason i didn't use a voll's protector is because it reduces ur mana by 50% so artic is an issue.

I am not sure if voll's effect's mana regen but if anyone has an answer pm me :D
I asked earlier about Purity of Lighting, but didn't get reply, maybe you missed it. :) So is it used only to get few max res against elemental reflect mobs? I mean I still haven't had any problems with reflect, currently lvl 85 and farming 71-75 maps.
"
FuriousT1 wrote:
I asked earlier about Purity of Lighting, but didn't get reply, maybe you missed it. :) So is it used only to get few max res against elemental reflect mobs? I mean I still haven't had any problems with reflect, currently lvl 85 and farming 71-75 maps.

What do you use in place of a purity aura?
Actually, recently I've started to feel the reflect, when there is -max res mod on maps. I didn't use anything in place before, my mana reg wasn't high enough before.
Will work with shadow tree?
I've had good luck using Curse on hit linked to Herald of Thunder.
Is there a reason you don't use it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info