RASTONITE's CRIT ARC = 39k dps (UPDATE!) UNWAVERING STANCE+ VAAL PACT

With the new skil tree will you remove vaal pact ? Removing that and the two life points in the "life Wheel" it will cost only one point to get the blodless node.
Last edited by TettaVolante on Dec 11, 2014, 9:00:39 AM
"
TettaVolante wrote:
With the new skil tree will you remove vaal pact ? Removing that and the two life points in the "life Wheel" it will cost only one point to get the blodless node.

Vaal pact is a important survival tool for this build== i have already planned out a tree for the witch just need to make sure it is optimised by playing it :P so yea from what it seems the damage should be the same or more and life is more sooo... yea excited.
Looking forward to it, I want to see if I did the same changes. Too bad that when the patch will hit it'll be 4 am here.
Fast updating, I like it. Keep up the good work man! :)
"
rashadul359 wrote:
UPDATE FOR SKILL TREE 1.3 NOTE: There has been many nerfs to the tree and gems but the build is still exceptional strong ==========A VIDEO SHOULD BE UP BY 48 HOURS

Thanks, RAST.
I had a blast with this build up through 50 before the update. Your build is very versatile and clears levels quickly. I look forward to the video.
Victor
"
rashadul359 wrote:
UPDATE FOR SKILL TREE 1.3 NOTE: There has been many nerfs to the tree and gems but the build is still exceptional strong ==========A VIDEO SHOULD BE UP BY 48 HOURS

Thanks, RASH.
I had a blast with this build up through 50 before the update. Your build is very versatile and clears levels quickly. I look forward to the video.
Victor
Last edited by VictorStrategos on Dec 13, 2014, 9:12:18 AM
bump!
bump
Hey, looks like a very nice build man!

Few questions:
1. Is it still highly viable in 1.3, like hows the damage and survivability after patch?
2. Is it possible to do Atziri with this build?
3. How is the Life in this build? I see very few life nodes, so is this it viable to level with it or recommended to get higher level first?

I'm currently running Tendrils build with very close same Points setup, but Tendrils are veeeeeery squishy till higher level cause u need to go close. So going to try your build out.

Cheers mate
Last edited by tacodisco on Dec 15, 2014, 8:58:32 AM
Thanks for the build post and notes.

I am confused about the use of 2 Arc gems on different pieces of equipment. Are they used separately for different circumstances or do they somehow combine. If they are completely separate, I assume the very high DPS you post is from the chest Arc gem, Yes?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info