RASTONITE's CRIT ARC = 39k dps (UPDATE!) UNWAVERING STANCE+ VAAL PACT

"
tacodisco wrote:
Hey, looks like a very nice build man!

Few questions:
1. Is it still highly viable in 1.3, like hows the damage and survivability after patch?
2. Is it possible to do Atziri with this build?
3. How is the Life in this build? I see very few life nodes, so is this it viable to level with it or recommended to get higher level first?

I'm currently running Tendrils build with very close same Points setup, but Tendrils are veeeeeery squishy till higher level cause u need to go close. So going to try your build out.

Cheers mate

hey there sorry for the late reply

yes after the patch there has been a hit to the damage as gems were nerfed but as the video shows still rocking it. If you have a lightning penetration gem i suppose u could take it in for the increased multi gem. After calculations it seems the damage is higher however tool tip dps is lower.

Atziri yes can be done but you need to be skilled and know atziri as its not an afk build so no form of defence. run both fire and lighting purity and use a safel's frame and u should be fine.

if you have approximately 75-80 life on each of your gear pieces u should get like 4.3-4.7 k life.

yea if you are running tendrils this is far better for survival and clear speed but less single target dps. You can still run tendrils after u spec this build and get like 51k dps with increased area of effect.
"
c_dificil wrote:
Thanks for the build post and notes.

I am confused about the use of 2 Arc gems on different pieces of equipment. Are they used separately for different circumstances or do they somehow combine. If they are completely separate, I assume the very high DPS you post is from the chest Arc gem, Yes?

Thanks

yes you are definitely right.

the 3 link arc = arc + curse on hit + assassin's mark

This is used to curse enemies faster with more curse effect and is very important is keeping 7 power charges up.

The other one is you main attack :D

thnx sorry for late reply
Have you tried linking curse on hit and assassin's mark with herald of thunder? I'm able to constantly keep up 6 power charges while not using PCoC.
"
PhantomStar wrote:
Have you tried linking curse on hit and assassin's mark with herald of thunder? I'm able to constantly keep up 6 power charges while not using PCoC.

i am using that setup atm the issue comes here that since arc is such a fast moving spell not all enmies can get hit with herald of thunder although ths setup is really good for cursing i dont expect it to be effective power charge generation .

but you can try and tell me if it worked for u
It does work for me, although I have to get quite close to mobs and the mapping pace will have to be pretty fast.
"
PhantomStar wrote:
It does work for me, although I have to get quite close to mobs and the mapping pace will have to be pretty fast.

yea same problem for me and also curse immunity causes issues and also if a mob or a group of mob takes a long time to kill it causes problem for the power charges.

But again its quite useful as a general curse tool.

What for is the Purity of lighting? To get some extra resist for reflect? Do you use it all the time, or just when encounter with elemental reflect?

Currently lvl 69 at Torment, and feels good! :)

- FT
Nice Build
Fun build but I have absolutely no idea how you manage with reflect, I always 1 shot myself even with a topaz up.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
With lightining penetration: we do 36k dps so... 75%- 35%= 30% reduction

How? It's 40%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info