PoE Manager: a central HUB for Path of Exile / poe.trade autoonline / procurement / .ahk helper

I could try having a go with a mockup :)
"
lepre84 wrote:
I could try having a go with a mockup :)

sure, that would be appreciated :D Sorry guys but in the last days I really hadn't any time to work on this. No matter what, apart from an UI overhaul the tool is pretty much completed. If I feel like so, in the following days I'll post a quick video walkthrough for you lazy guys out there :P
Hi !

Thanks, just installed and work fine.

I have a question though, would it be possible to have the manager start personnal ahk scripts instead of the helper ?

Cheers.

EDIT: it doesn't work for the auto-online poe.trade... When I start the manager, it toggles me online without problem but 1 hour later, it says 'updated' but I'm not online anymore on poe.trade...
IGN: Grimmy_ThunderFury
Last edited by grimgroth on Feb 8, 2015, 6:20:24 PM
Updated with latest version of procurement, 1.9.2 =) Have fun guys..
"
grimgroth wrote:
Hi !

Thanks, just installed and work fine.

I have a question though, would it be possible to have the manager start personnal ahk scripts instead of the helper ?

Cheers.

EDIT: it doesn't work for the auto-online poe.trade... When I start the manager, it toggles me online without problem but 1 hour later, it says 'updated' but I'm not online anymore on poe.trade...

sorry, I haven't seen your post (I hadn't played for a while). At the moment it would be possible to launch a different script than the helper. You just have to edit the helper.ahk, located in the folder Helper. Just put whatever code you want and that will be executed when you launch the script from PoE Manager.

Regarding the problem that you experienced with poe.trade...does that still happen? I've just given it a try and it seem to work correctly with me. Anybody else had some issues with that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info