PoE Manager: a central HUB for Path of Exile / poe.trade autoonline / procurement / .ahk helper

"
lepre84 wrote:
"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:
Looks like it doesnt work with the Steamversion of the game, right? The pro sounds great :)

Lookup the installation path of POE trough steam and point the tool there, i think it'll work

No it doesnt. Maybe its because the exe is called "PathOfExileSteam.exe" and not "Pathofexile.exe"?! Is there a possibility to add the function?

Greetz
"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:
"
lepre84 wrote:
"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:
Looks like it doesnt work with the Steamversion of the game, right? The pro sounds great :)

Lookup the installation path of POE trough steam and point the tool there, i think it'll work

No it doesnt. Maybe its because the exe is called "PathOfExileSteam.exe" and not "Pathofexile.exe"?! Is there a possibility to add the function?

Greetz

Yeah, that's the reason for sure. And that should be fixed. Since this makes the program useless for people with steam, I'll fix it now by letting you select a specific exe instead of a folder. As soon as I have a new version I'll notify you about that
Thx for your work, mate. If you need a steam-user to test it, just write pm me :)
"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:
Thx for your work, mate. If you need a steam-user to test it, just write pm me :)

Here we are my friend, new version, 0.3.0.0 should now work also with steam version of Path of Exile. I'd like a feedback on that of course. Should there be any problem report it back :P
Allright, lets go:

First of all, for everyone living in fear (like me - no offense Y3k, only standard procedure:

Spoiler

For everyone, who doesnt want to set up procurement completely new (we all know what pain in the a** this is), just copy+paste the data from the c:/procurement into the PoE-Manager-path.

Everyone who fears the Login-Data to be stolen from the procurement-login-screen can use the session-id-method to login without offering your username and pw.
This is how it works:

--------------------------

The version 0.3 works with steam-poe now. I tried it and the "pick the .exe.-method" worked. Well done!

Problem is: When I press Alt_F2 ingame, the game doesnt minimize the way it does if I press Alt_TAB. It just stays open and the cursor changes on the playce, where the PoE-Manager-Window is. But i cant see it ... do you understand what I am talking about?!
It works very well when I minimize PoE myself.

Problem2: The PoE-Manager shortkey Alt+F2 and the PoE-Helper shortkey F2 for shutting down the prog interfere with each other.

Idea1: Is it possible to make the window movable? So i can drag it to the monitor or edge I want?

Idea2: Can you add a third row in the window, for opening (not starting!) the programms? Like a PoE-Manager-Taskbar.

Idea3: A readme with the PoE-Helper shortcuts would be great ;)

So, thats it for the moment, thanks for you work, I like the idea a lot and think this might me a very usefull programm!
Last edited by NebuKadneZaar on Dec 5, 2014, 11:32:30 AM
"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Problem is: When I press Alt_F2 ingame, the game doesnt minimize the way it does if I press Alt_TAB. It just stays open and the cursor changes on the playce, where the PoE-Manager-Window is. But i cant see it ... do you understand what I am talking about?!

I think the intended behaviour isn't to minimize the game, so that's normal.
What's strange is that you can't see POEManager on top of POE. It works for me

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Problem2: The PoE-Manager shortkey Alt+F2 and the PoE-Helper shortkey F2 for shutting down the prog interfere with each other.

Working for me. Although as i said i use F2 for social screen so i got logged out everytime i tried and couldn't understand why. LOL

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Idea1: Is it possible to make the window movable? So i can drag it to the monitor or edge I want?

This would be great, yes.

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Idea2: Can you add a third row in the window, for opening (not starting!) the programms? Like a PoE-Manager-Taskbar.

If i understand what you mean i totally agree.
Example: Procurement is already started, if you click "open" procurement should pop up instead of having to use the Windows Taskbar, right?

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Allright, lets go:

Maybe this is happening because you're playing in plain "Fullscreen" mode. This works better if you set your Path of Exile preferences to "Windowed fullscreen". Of course, for people who prefer the plain fullscreen mode, maybe some kind of work-around can be put in place. Like for example:

-> if the game is in windowed fullscreen -> no problem, alt + f2 brings PoE Manager back and forth

-> if the game is in plain fullscreen -> when i press alt+f2:

*if PoE is focused, I minimize it and then bring show PoE Manager (if it wasn't already shown)
*if PoE isn't focused, no problem, normal behavior

We can elaborate from that...

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

May you give us further details on this? What exactly is happening? Of course this could be easily solved by changing the F2 bind on the .ahk script

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Yeah, we're gonna need this. I'll include it in the next version

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Nice idea man, we're gonna need this also...gonna think to a sleek way to implement this, without
crushing the user with a wall of buttons.. :P, also in the next version

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Idea3: A readme with the PoE-Helper shortcuts would be great ;)

and again, we're gonna need this for sure :P

What can I say, stay tuned, next version incoming in the following days :P

quick edit: I see that also my friend replied, and I see that we basically agree on what should be done :D
Last edited by Y3k on Dec 5, 2014, 11:30:48 AM
"
Y3k wrote:

Maybe this is happening because you're playing in plain "Fullscreen" mode. This works better if you set your Path of Exile preferences to "Windowed fullscreen".

Worked for me. The window now shows up like intended. Thx.

"
Y3k wrote:

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

May you give us further details on this? What exactly is happening? Of course this could be easily solved by changing the F2 bind on the .ahk script

Works now. Maybe its because my Keyboard has been dirty and the ALT key didnt work. Dunno. I would recommend changing it to ... F3 or so ... anyways. Doublebindings suck :P

"
Y3k wrote:

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Nice idea man, we're gonna need this also...gonna think to a sleek way to implement this, without
crushing the user with a wall of buttons.. :P, also in the next version

I thought of using the row with the CLOSE buttons for this and let the close function be little X-buttons in the upper right edge of the restat windows. do you understand?`:)

"
Y3k wrote:

What can I say, stay tuned, next version incoming in the following days :P

yay :)

P.s.: please excuse by bad english. if you dont understand my thoughts because of my bad english skills, please dont be too polite to ask :D
Last edited by NebuKadneZaar on Dec 5, 2014, 11:44:46 AM
"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:
Worked for me. The window now shows up like intended. Thx.

Happy that it worked out :D

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

Works now. Maybe its because my Keyboard has been dirty and the ALT key didnt work. Dunno. I would recommend changing it to ... F3 or so ... anyways. Doublebindings suck :P

Yeah, we'll probably do just that in the next version

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

I thought of using the row with the CLOSE buttons for this and let the close function be little X-buttons in the upper right edge of the restat windows. do you understand?`:)

Yeah, I see your point. That of course is a solution, we'll see what I came up to in the next version :D

"
NebuKadneZaar wrote:

P.s.: please excuse by bad english. if you dont understand my thoughts because of my bad english skills, please dont be too polite to ask :D

MAN! Cmon! your english is perfectly fine and I always got what you meant! By the way I'm also not a native speaker so I may be doing a lot of mistakes as well :P

APART FROM THIS: I'VE CREATED A GITHUB PROJECT FOR POE MANAGER; YOU CAN FIND A LINK TO IT IN THE FIRST POST! YAY :D
Ok, please dont understand this as a greedy claim - just playing with ideas.

In a perfect world - those are additions I would really love. :P

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info