Sorry GGG, but after this I'm gone

"
After this game comes out, I will be denouncing my allegiance to PoE and switching to Lost arc. :)

I hope you realize that Lost Ark is a Korean game. What this means is that due to the way they handle game mechanics, there is only going to be one "best in slot" weapon. specifically, that weapon is called a "credit card" and if you want to win at this game, you will ideally need to dual wield them and attack the cash shop with very high DPS attacks (DPS = Deposits Per Minute).

I do believe when Lost Ark is released you will be gone...and then you'll be the f*@# right back! right after you realize how many hundreds you would need to spend to progress in PVE and how many thousands you'd need to spend to compete in PVP.
looks like d3
Looks good.. But I will NEVER completely leave PoE...

IS there a release date?
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
it's still realistic

- Guy wielding sword 3 times bigger than he is and about as wide as well...
- Steam/cyberpunkish warhammer mech machines
- High fantasy designed levels

It looks good OP just gonna say 'lol no' to that quoted part. If anything, I'd say PoE is a bit closer to that (except for the god damn oceans of blood @ lunaris 3 :D)
"
Semarogin wrote:
There is also new video from Lineage Eternal. This game looks promising too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwGhqnfcJ0s

This one doesn't even try to hide that it's a 1:1 diablo 3 ripoff.
"
Russell wrote:

OMG LOL, wtf!! Made my day, and i just got laid off so this is damn good right now to ward off the madness. :)
So not watching a 30s ad just to watch a longer ad for a different game.
ign: @Tashur
"
Grughal wrote:
Holy shit the artwork in that game is like an exact copy of blizzard's d3/wow.

That aside, looks like a decent game for one or two run-throughs, very unlikely it will even touch the depth in character building/customization that PoE has.

THIS.

Also, someone else said how it "will be grindy as fuck just to get bigger numbers".. This is something that PoE does SO well.. Sure, we all know how grindy PoE can be, but it's not always for bigger numbers like so many other games are.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Last edited by Knightmare101 on Nov 19, 2014, 11:00:50 AM
ewwww its too purple. I don't like the cartoony graphics.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
The game looks pretty, that's about all it has going for it at this point. It looks more like a co-op God of War than an arpg. The combat looks good but I don't think it will feel that great, especially over long period of time and in a group. There didn't seem to be any obvious synergy in the party they showed. No mechanics, customization or skills shown- where's the depth? What's to keep people interested other than "oh, shiny"? Didn't see where the MMO aspect comes in.

Oh, yeah, South Korean. Expect to grind your eyeballs out or P2W. Or both. Too much hype over no real information. At this point, the Lineage game looks much better.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info