Sorry GGG, but after this I'm gone

"
mattw wrote:
So not watching a 30s ad just to watch a longer ad for a different game.

Adblock not working???
"
Russell wrote:
Not sure 1-2 second charge ups for every skill will be too fun. You can make really cool looking effects because of it though! Game looks very pretty.

We dont have dragons because well... their a tad bland are they not (jokes we have zombies, spiders and skeletons *sobs*). Seriously though. Im pretty sick of dragons in games.

YOu could have a desert area and have giant worms, a la Dune. THen you can introduce spice, and if you don't have enough spice you die, and eventually POE becomes Path of Maud'dib. I for one would support this.
ui looks like diablo 3
graphics style looks like diablo 3
enviroment looks like diablo 3 (snowy fort crap anyone ?)
mechanics look mmo-ish

by golly if it smells like a rat and it looks like a rat, it must be a rat !
Where is the gore? That world looks so bright and cheerful. I want POE world where everything is f*** up and sad. Hell and dragons are so 1999.
Last edited by igmas on Nov 20, 2014, 10:38:05 AM
I guess that I'll agree on that; killing on bright colors and cartoony places is not my thing.
Heck, I remember killmoves and dark dungeons from other games. To be honest, no one wants to play with a disproportionated warrior/mage/rogue/whatever on fairyland.

PS!
Remember what D3 fans feared? Well, it's that.
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
Russell wrote:
Not sure 1-2 second charge ups for every skill will be too fun. You can make really cool looking effects because of it though! Game looks very pretty.

We dont have dragons because well... their a tad bland are they not (jokes we have zombies, spiders and skeletons *sobs*). Seriously though. Im pretty sick of dragons in games.

Zombie Dragons.

Nuff said.

Actually, fuck that. Zombie Rhoa Dragons.

Imagine the terror if you get trampled by them like the Balrog does in Angband.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Nov 20, 2014, 1:20:02 PM
Armagetron? Angband? You're either an intensive Ubuntu user or really like old games.

PS!
Say, did you play Nethack?
"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
"
Voidin_Blitz wrote:
Armagetron? Angband? You're either an intensive Ubuntu user or really like old games.

PS!
Say, did you play Nethack?

Im a gentoo user, and I have been playing these games since PDP

This entire genre is based off diablo, which was based off moria, which was the predecessor to angband.

Linux Behemoth 3.9.2-gentoo #6 SMP Sat Apr 26 14:33:39 EDT 2014 x86_64 AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

I know there is a kernel exploit, my ids filters it.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Nov 20, 2014, 2:20:22 PM
filter is a funny sounding word if you think about it.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Nov 20, 2014, 2:22:17 PM
Fill turds.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info