GGG,please nerf corrupting blood+inc phys dmg aura combo

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
Lv 96 char,Mjolner dual Arc,Beyond leaugue,6k hp 800es 11k armor,max block/spellblock,fire 76,cold 75 light 79,rare beyonder spawns in lv 78 palace map(83% extra dmg as lighting) with physical aura,got 20 stacks immediatly, hp dropped to 0 in like 1/3 of second,ripped.WTF!?
I must build all my chars with perma 20 sec immortal call or only play summoners,totems or flameblast lol?

I think it's hilarious OP mentions all this defense which have nothing to do with mobs he faced. Sorta like I had sunscreen on and didnt protect me from the rain. Notice no mention of chaos resits.... maybe cos -60 like so many run?

ye

you deserved death

Please stop posting, you are just making a bloody fool out of yourself. No friggin clue what you are even discussing. Did you start playing this game yesterday or do you have somebody playing for you?

OP is right, 100%. There are situations where I have had 4 staunching flasks and still died to CB. In some cases you suddenly fight a hardhitting golem boss with CB or even worse - beyond spawn and you are done in less than 0.5 seconds.

Its all connected with APS and GMP/LMP (especially with ST and returning projectiles also).

I have no issues with a BALANCED CB mod on mobs, its the fact that it scales as it does which makes this game totally random on HC together with bad game perfomance (lag), desync and random shit popping up in a screen full of 400microgram LSD visuals.
i feel your pain OP.
"
Don't worry about some of the ignorant replies in the thread. I imagine many of them haven't experienced beyond packs spawning in the middle of killing another pack, and also don't realise your build's insta-chaining could get multiple cb stacks with little time to react.

I guess every build has a weak spot you can't always cover for. Eg. My reaver probably would have been ok in your situation, but would have difficulty with a lot of things you could faceroll. Pick your poison, I guess :)

I think they have experienced beyond packs with CB spawns in clusterfuck situations. What they havent experienced though is that when you are dealing 3+ APS with 3+ projectiles.

Its not like we are sleeping and not seeing the CB charges, its the fact that we get +20 stacks in less than a second and basically get "oneshot".
CB is just another implemented mechanic which never got tested enough.
Last edited by Cosma on Nov 18, 2014, 11:07:56 AM
"
Cosma wrote:
Its not like we are sleeping and not seeing the CB charges, its the fact that we get +20 stacks in less than a second and basically get "oneshot".

Average GMPed Incirenate can get 60 stacks in second. And before anybody write, that it's good, no is not, as Incirenate, even if strong, is for sure not so OP.

And for sure it's not stronger than my summoners or Flameblaster, who gives a shit about CB.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Nov 18, 2014, 11:28:54 AM
I'm glad there are experienced players who are playing beyond and who know what are we talking about here.
Yeah,CB with extra phys dmg aura and other damage mods on mob or/and on maps is OP.That mob will spawn in 1/500 maps,but it will spawn,it's just matter of time.Like i said before,when i started to play this char,i knew that i will die from CB with OP mods,it was just matter of time when that mob will spawn.
I think that mehanic is broken and it needs to be fixed/nerfed somohow.It's like oneshot mehanic without any time to react(most players will die with third/half second time to react).
Or,maybe, chars with high aps(multistrike+faster attacks) are not viable for HC because of that.
I dont know.
I think that maybe i would survive that mob if it wasn't curse immune(i was using enfeble on beyond packs before i see mods on them,then,when i would see mods,i would cast el.weakness on them,i was casting curses in that order just because of CB).
Last edited by And1111 on Nov 18, 2014, 12:22:33 PM
The dumbest mechanic of corrupting blood is that Higher Damage hits means you get less stacks. This means in order to survive you need to be more glass cannon. Its completly opposite to all balance conventions.

Mobs do dmg -> build more defenses -> do less dmg -> get more stacks of CB -> die faster
'-> build more dmg -> kill CB mobs in less hits -> survive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info