GGG,please nerf corrupting blood+inc phys dmg aura combo

Some people can't get what this thread is about, though it's all in the title.
Yes, ggg have to work around some combinations of mods on monsters, such as CB + extra phys and extra phys + powerful crits on certain types of mobs. As they may kill in a sudden.

I had bad experience with a similar out of balance mod combo as well, recently lost high level char that got oneshot by a rare devourer at 5k HP.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Nov 17, 2014, 8:06:09 AM
Those crazy mod combos are the only thing that keeps you on your toes as you faceroll the rest of the game.

Was OP's death unavoidable or could he have survived if he had paid attention to the mob's mods and pressed IC before spamming the screen full of lightning?

I'll give you that CB could use a more noticeable aura similar to the reflect spikes you can see from half a screen away.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
C'mon, these specific combinations of mods on certain mobs don't keep you on your toes, but are cheap insta-death mechanics. They serve only to kill you no matter what.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
"
torturo wrote:
C'mon, these specific combinations of mods on certain mobs don't keep you on your toes, but are cheap insta-death mechanics. They serve only to kill you no matter what.

That. It's basically a design decision: If you want chars to die eventually, no matter what, this is a good mechanic. If you want to keep it fair in all situations, it's not.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
A level 96 player does not know that staunching flask is famously used to counter corrupting blood? I m somewhat amused.

Yeah,lv 96 HC player and i dont know how to use staunching flasks lol.Please read whole fuckin thread before replieing.
I'm really fascineted by replies of some ppl on this thread and their lack of understanding what this thread is about.

Last edited by And1111 on Nov 17, 2014, 11:36:00 AM
"
torturo wrote:

True.
"
And1111 wrote:
Lv 96 char,Mjolner dual Arc,Beyond leaugue,6k hp 800es 11k armor,max block/spellblock,fire 76,cold 75 light 79,rare beyonder spawns in lv 78 palace map(83% extra dmg as lighting) with physical aura,got 20 stacks immediatly, hp dropped to 0 in like 1/3 of second,ripped.WTF!?
I must build all my chars with perma 20 sec immortal call or only play summoners,totems or flameblast lol?

I think it's hilarious OP mentions all this defense which have nothing to do with mobs he faced. Sorta like I had sunscreen on and didnt protect me from the rain. Notice no mention of chaos resits.... maybe cos -60 like so many run?

ye

you deserved death
Git R Dun!
I have no clear opinion about this matter but telling a lvl 96 HC temp league player "l2p" is just dumb.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I think it's hilarious OP mentions all this defense which have nothing to do with mobs he faced. Sorta like I had sunscreen on and didnt protect me from the rain. Notice no mention of chaos resits.... maybe cos -60 like so many run?

First you complain that OP mentions defenses that don't protect vs. corrupting blood and then you bring chaos res to the table? like wtf

Last edited by Sa_Re on Nov 17, 2014, 11:56:37 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
Lv 96 char,Mjolner dual Arc,Beyond leaugue,6k hp 800es 11k armor,max block/spellblock,fire 76,cold 75 light 79,rare beyonder spawns in lv 78 palace map(83% extra dmg as lighting) with physical aura,got 20 stacks immediatly, hp dropped to 0 in like 1/3 of second,ripped.WTF!?
I must build all my chars with perma 20 sec immortal call or only play summoners,totems or flameblast lol?

ye

you deserved death

Learn about game mehanics before stupid replyies,CB is not chaos damage,It's pure physical damage,it's bleeding.Btw i have chaos res -24.And yeah,read the whole fuckin thread.
Last edited by And1111 on Nov 17, 2014, 12:18:32 PM
I'm out of this discussion,not worth of my time.Forum is full of trolls and ignorant ppl who insult you and they dont know even base game mehanics and they dont understand thread title or what are we talking about here.I'm really sad because of this.Offcourse,they are also good ppl who want to help you and want discuss about theme in normal way but there are too much ppl who are replying before even read the thread in really harsh tone.
And really,advices like learn to use staunching flasks to player whos playing temp HC league and he is in top 100 in that league are makeing me sick.
Last edited by And1111 on Nov 17, 2014, 12:52:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info