GGG,please nerf corrupting blood+inc phys dmg aura combo

"
Saltygames wrote:
So basically everything is ok? Lets just stop discussing then shall we.

I would add some redundancy feedback for CB-mobs. Like a reddish mist that surround them, and some sound effects when you hit them. This way you have a better chance of planning an angle of attack.

Yeah,that's great idea,especially some kind of sound effect when hiting CB mob would be really helpful.
Last edited by And1111 on Nov 16, 2014, 10:47:12 AM
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 16, 2014, 3:16:49 PM
All the 'git gud' responses, and no one has stopped to think it's a bit frickin weird that a mob's poisoned blood is somehow made more poisonous because they hit hard?

Visions of 'Aliens', but just imagine the really fit ones had far more dangerous acidy blood. Yaright!

Do you even lift for that corrupted blood bro?
Yeah, I've survived CB on an "Extra Damage" + vuln map from the stronger phys aura rare. The thing is, if you haven't built your char to be a glass cannon (which it doesn't sound like), you WILL have one second or more to react. Always.

I'm sure you died because you weren't paying attention to the game. Good job not checking rare mods either. Killing a rare without checking its mods is like opening a rare box unid: very stupid if you can't handle absolutely every mod, all the time.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Learn to use flasks. Learn to get some Choas resits. Basically L2P. Game way to fuckin easy right now - last thing we need is nerf any monster affix.

My idea is buff all chaos damage 100%.
Buff all monster damage 50%.
Nerf max resits.
Nerf block.
Nerf ES
Nerf Life
Add about 5x more HP to monsters so they stand a chance.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 17, 2014, 3:33:24 AM
It's reasonable for the developers to try to come up with ways of hindering players from cakewalking their game. Corrupting blood is one of the few counters to high attacks per second characters wrecking everything they come across. Lightning thorns used to do the job, but it seems to have been calmed down somewhat.
For big individual hitting characters there's reflect, for evasion characters there's spells or attacks which cannot miss...

Basically, IMO, there should be no build that can just swathe through enemies with no regard for the situation that is being presented.

ON THE OTHER HAND! There needs to be a more apparent indicator of what the mob will do to you when you hit it (similar to the reflect auras). Someone suggested a red glow around the mob, i think the glow that surrounds Zana would be perfect.
Some may counter this with a suggestion that you won't see this informative graphic due to the massive graphic overload of certain builds, to which i will pre-emptively reply, the skills you choose are your own choice.

I'm not a hardcore player, because I choose to accept the limitations of both my ability and of the system i connect to GGGs servers with, and enjoy the game regardless.
A level 96 player does not know that staunching flask is famously used to counter corrupting blood? I m somewhat amused.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
A level 96 player does not know that staunching flask is famously used to counter corrupting blood? I m somewhat amused.

predominantly you m somewhat illiterate.

overall all but maybe 2-3 posts in this thread weren't antagonizing the op. pretty pathetic overall but that must just be the usual process.

i have experienced what the op describes, it is 100% feasible.

monster damage map
+ both auras
+ extra damage monster

+ flicker strike basetype

= 500 dps PER CHARGE

edit:

in an ideal world there would be a cap on how much increase is possible just to rule out those rare cornercases that kill you without leaving any time frame for reactions
Last edited by SVD on Nov 17, 2014, 6:19:02 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:

Sounds too silly to be true eh? Yeah well, because it isn't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info