anyone else play grim dawn?

Got my Warlord planned out, subject to change though :)

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NOWvJdN
Crate released the FG Gameplay trailer earlier today to celebrate the game's third birthday (when the full game was officially released)

Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods Gameplay
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 25, 2019, 11:35:10 PM
The new video is great :)

I plan to skip the POE Synthesis league because:

1. I'm on holiday next week, and will miss the Synthesis launch date, just like I missed the Betrayal launch.

2. Grim Dawn FG expansion release in March.

3. I don't like casters, so I will skip the Synthesis caster league. Hopefully next POE league will show melee some love. In the meanwhile melee gets some love in the GD expansion with the new class.

Bring it on!
Seem great tho, Def will try.
Grim Dawn: Forgotten Gods will come out on March 27th for 15.99USD.

source: Here
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Okay, look. Among other things, this monstrosity adds all of D3 and Titan Quest's classes *as masteries*. You fuckin' what?

Sounds like a combination of my favorite mods: Grim Quest and Cataclysm.

I play Forgotten Gods vanilla currently, but will consider enabling them again when I'm done.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Edited: Put in a question. Found the answer.
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Apr 9, 2019, 7:01:44 PM
Still playing through the base game and learning how things work. I did find a couple of mods that have proved useful, Grimtools and Grim Dawn Item Assistant. The latter seems especially useful, in that it provides unlimited stash space. Great for a hoarder like me :)
"
Kellog wrote:
Still playing through the base game and learning how things work. I did find a couple of mods that have proved useful, Grimtools and Grim Dawn Item Assistant. The latter seems especially useful, in that it provides unlimited stash space. Great for a hoarder like me :)

You can also precision-tweak your loot filter to farm what your character needs.
Or to filter out trash to avoid cluttering inventory.
For example starting from Elite Difficulty, my filter is Monster Infrequents and above. Meaning I don't see yellows, whites, and most greens.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I'm playing a Pet build right now. It's amazing to me how much smarter minions were designed in GD compared to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info