anyone else play grim dawn?

Found an interesting image (over from GD's website) that will give us a guide to Forgotten Gods expansion.

You will like this

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Feb 2, 2019, 7:00:42 AM
huh looks bigger than ashes for sure
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
GD is boring.
Not yet!
lvl29 newb shaman+soldier here playing on Veteran atm, doin' some lightning stuff and enjoying full clearing areas and exploring everything in the acts. Even without voice acting the campaing is AMAZING compared to PoE.

It's also a slow paced game with not too many one shots which feels nice coming from the fast food experience that GGG delivered.

Also you don't need to buy stash tabs, the inventory size allows for actual looting and the auto sort and combine inventory functions are gg stuff.

And i got it dirty cheap on winter steam sales btw.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
It's fun for 1-2 playthroughs
"
huh looks bigger than ashes for sure

It is almost as big as AoM, though AoM has two acts versus FG has one act IIRC. Either way, if it happens to be one act, then it is a very big one at it.

Here is another image Crate released to compare the base game and the two expansions.

Base Game vs AoM vs FG
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I like the dual class names for the Oathkeeper as well, except for the Necromance one. I don't really like Opressor, think they could have come up with something better there, but other than that good work.

Looking forward to the expansion, probably gonna play a Warlord. I had a weak spot for the soldier class ever since alpha, and Warlord sounds cool, so happy with that :)

Haven't played since last year, but the new Xpac looks cool.
Once I finish my latest character here may go and look into it again.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I'm interested in the new GD Xpac as well. I'm likely to buy it.

The main draws for me are the new character combos to try out, the movement powers, and the ability to start in ultimate difficulty when trying out new characters.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info