Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 12, 2017, 5:04:19 PM
So how are you guys liking the ep?
Censored.
Not sure.

Acts 1-3 from the base game have been fun...
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Taking a break from PoE and playing Grim Dawn. Really liking how picking Necromancer Class also affects some dialogue or choices in lategame. (Like you can only side with the Death's Vigil since you're also a Necro) Playing as a Summoner as well rocking it out with a Skeletons,Blight Fiend,Familiar and Hellhound.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Decided to create a new character to roll Necro. Had PSU problems so had to buy a new one. My Cabalist (Necro / Occultist) is only level 41, but at least he looks nice.

Grim Fashion

Game runs like a dream in WINE. Well. Game runs no worse in WINE than normal, at least. :P

How are you guys liking the new content? Still haven't reached the first new act yet, lol.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I also want to hear how new content is.
Censored.
It's good.

New content fucking hurts though least in ultimate fucking OW
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I went into GD last night for the first time in months. Forgot that I created a new character but didn't even get him out of second act. LOL
Censored.
I'll try Grim Dawn the day when I don't have to play the same content 3 times.
"
I'll try Grim Dawn the day when I don't have to play the same content 3 times.

Grim Dawn has a very lengthy story content with the expansion, so I think getting rid of Elite and keeping just Normal/Veteran and Ultimate would be appropriate.

that said, you will be repeating content because GD's approach to End Game is different than PoE's: you grind an increasingly-harder world map to level up Factions to gain access to quests and spawn uber-bosses and Nemeses. and distinct "End Game" / "Roguelike" areas are part of the world map as well, rather than a separate system (i.e. Maps).
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Oct 20, 2017, 2:10:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info