Why I hate People who hate standard.

"
I'm not sure why you're asking for unification and tolerance in a thread that sits under the title 'why I hate'.

But good luck with that.

^ Charan delivers.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Spoiler

Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
Last edited by ___GAMER___ on Nov 17, 2014, 2:42:25 AM
"
ZaruenMule wrote:
It's like racism and sexism....

No. No, it's not.

It's honestly disgusting to me to see you trivialize these issues with some video game bullshit. You are not systematically oppressed as a Standard League PoE player.

Gross.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
"
Dreggz wrote:
"
ZaruenMule wrote:

No. No, it's not.

It's honestly disgusting to me to see you trivialize these issues with some video game bullshit. You are not systematically oppressed as a Standard League PoE player.

Gross.
"Systematically opressed", cough, are we talking about countries where people can afford computers, have access to uncensored internet and are permitted to play games like PoE, or some 3rd world shithole you can't find on a map where people live like it was year 1000 and have never heard of internet, forget about online gaming and specifically PoE?
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
Weißenberg wrote:
"
Dreggz wrote:
"
ZaruenMule wrote:

No. No, it's not.

Gross.
"Systematically opressed", cough, are we talking about countries where people can afford computers, have access to uncensored internet and are permitted to play games like PoE, or some 3rd world shithole you can't find on a map where people live like it was year 1000 and have never heard of internet, forget about online gaming and specifically PoE?

I sense this thread is about to get totally derailed :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I actually wanted to see if posters react the same way Global does. Because if you want to troll Global all you gotta do is throw some controversial topic, dunno, 9/11, religion, Nazis, whatever and then you can enjoy people jumping to each others throats. They always buy it. :D
[2.4] Riff Raff - under 1ex Reave RT DoT Gladiator: http://poeurl.com/C6q
"
Weißenberg wrote:
I actually wanted to see if posters react the same way Global does. Because if you want to troll Global all you gotta do is throw some controversial topic, dunno, 9/11, religion, Nazis, whatever and then you can enjoy people jumping to each others throats. They always buy it. :D

Yeah, but if we wanted to enjoy all that, we'd probably just hang out in Global or Offtopic. Just because Godwins Law exists doesn't mean we have to actually abide by it.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"
"
Weißenberg wrote:

Yeah, but if we wanted to enjoy all that, we'd probably just hang out in Global or Offtopic. Just because Godwins Law exists doesn't mean we have to actually abide by it.

Awwww, someone hates off-topic? Funny, I don't remember you posting there.
I just come home and play to break shit. Don't care what ppl play. PPL wrapped up in this type of nerd elitism have no life. It's like D3 fanbois vs PoE ones just smaller scale. Just learn to ignore ppl and dont worry about it.

Don't be such a wuss garbage league player. <ignore that.:) see. works.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 17, 2014, 3:45:53 PM
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
"
Weißenberg wrote:

Awwww, someone hates off-topic? Funny, I don't remember you posting there.

Nah, I don't hate offtopic :) I just don't know the offtopic crew here, so I stick to the OT forums I'm used to. Oh, that makes me think of another song! I'm going to have to redo the lyrics for Waterfalls by TLC.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 17, 2014, 3:48:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info