Why I hate People who hate standard.

Yes I understand its not your favorite league because thats where all the items go after a temporary league is over... but to call everyone who plays standard dumb moron garbage pickers?

You do realize that the temporary leagues do not fit everyones play style.... i guarantee you there are alot more people that play standard than you would think... it is not 95% people playing the temporary leagues.. Especially this run around because the Current temporary leagues just suck...

EDIT: FYI i just insulted every league as a joke so please do not think of it as me hating on every league...

[Removed by Support]

Why is there such alienation? Why is there no Unification?

Live and Let Live?

I have no problem with many people playing temporary leagues.. sometimes i do too ( when the league is something i enjoy.) My point is there is no point in actually insulting someone with a different play style [Removed by Support]

P.S. I
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 16, 2014, 6:16:28 AM
I think we should all just hug and get along.

Maybe grope each other a little.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Get a thicker skin.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Get a thicker skin.

Thick Skin cluster is pretty good :)
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
"
Get a thicker skin.

Thick Skin cluster is pretty good :)

Until it's nerfed.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I'm not sure why you're asking for unification and tolerance in a thread that sits under the title 'why I hate'.

But good luck with that.

It was sarcasm to prove a point.. if yo uread my post you will see i posted i have no problem with people playing temporary leagues :).. i am just tired of all of the alienation between standard/hardcore and perm/temp leagues.

It's like racism and sexism.... how the hell are humans so divided that they would actually alienate people simply because the color of their skin.. or prevent females from being given an equal chance simply because they dont have a dick.

Edit: Enjoy your so called thick skin .. but being ignorant does not make a problem go away.

Edit 2: the aboe edit was not referring to you CHaran.
Last edited by ZaruenMule on Nov 15, 2014, 7:22:23 PM
Hate Standard. Hate SFO players, Hate posters that set their setting to private. Its not going away.

My suggestion? Unless someone asks an intelligent question, looking for other people's opinions, just ignore the hate. Most of it isn't real anyway.
"
ZaruenMule wrote:
Yes I understand its not your favorite league because thats where all the items go after a temporary league is over... but to call everyone who plays standard dumb moron garbage pickers?

You do realize that the temporary leagues do not fit everyones play style.... i guarantee you there are alot more people that play standard than you would think... it is not 95% people playing the temporary leagues.. Especially this run around because the Current temporary leagues just suck...

EDIT: FYI i just insulted every league as a joke so please do not think of it as me hating on every league...

We have people fighting Scrub/PussyCore vs HardDickCore and now we have the Permanent Dickheads and the Temproary anal bleeders.

Why is there such alienation? Why is there no Unification?

Live and Let Live?

I have no problem with many people playing temporary leagues.. sometimes i do too ( when the league is something i enjoy.) My point is there is no point in actually insulting someone with a different play style and calling their playground bassically ... a garbage dump for the lowly noob scum. (or whatever other insults people throw nowadays.)

P.S. I

Who plays standart ?
R.I.P 4.B.
The problem isn't between players... it's between the players and GGG. When GGG makes a change that obviously ignores the concerns of HC play, the HC players bitch and moan. It's not about standard players. We couldn't give a damn about them. I hate standard because it has lead to design choices like Zana.
"
I'm not sure why you're asking for unification and tolerance in a thread that sits under the title 'why I hate'.

But good luck with that.

OK...

...i am mostly a lurker, but i feel the need to recognize CJs ability to cut to the core of the issue at times. Trim all the fat away from the issue, and he is right.

This doesn't mean that i don't think that all extremists should be summarily executed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info