Fundrils

ty for the build

Curse: why ele weakness and not conductivity?
My guess is party play, personally I just stick to Conductivity.
I swap between the two, Conductivity when solo and Ele weakness when not.
ok ty. lvl 36 so far and its really pretty fun, since I found a wand with + + spell dmg, crit chance, chrit multipl. mana and life on hit ^^
"
jboo wrote:
ty for the build

Curse: why ele weakness and not conductivity?

Ele weakness is -47 res and conductivity is -39. The chance to shock isn't useful since we already have around 70% chance to shock.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Can i replace Faster Casting with Spell Echo in 6L ?
You can but it isn't advised.

The echos will either be normal hits or crits based on the first attack.

So if you don't crit your next echos will also not crit and therefore reduce your DPS.
Last edited by Comfyasabadger on Dec 19, 2014, 4:05:13 AM
Thanks for your advice :)
Hi, first of all, thx for the guide
the skill is very fun
although i was wondering what do you think about the support gem light penetration ? have you tested it ?

also, why do you take increased critical damage instead of increased critical strike ? or power charge on critical ?
Timezone : GMT +1
IGN : Fleshflower (Softcore)
Feel free to message me in game or on the forum, i'm not playing very often.
Last edited by BelgianGus on Dec 20, 2014, 10:07:31 AM
"
BelgianGus wrote:
Hi, first of all, thx for the guide
the skill is very fun
although i was wondering what do you think about the support gem light penetration ? have you tested it ?

also, why do you take increased critical damage instead of increased critical strike ? or power charge on critical ?

Light penetration is great against bosses or in PvP. Against normal map monsters it's not as good as the other support gems because we use elemental weakness for -47 res.

I don't need pcoc linked to LT since I use ass mark and ice spear-pcoc and doedres flask for power charges.

Inc crit dmg is still more DPS than inc crit strikes, though now the difference is smaller and you can decide for yourself whether you want a higher mean dps with more variance or lower mean dps with less variance.

Inc crit stirkes may be the better choice for real world clear speed, I haven't tested yet.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info