Willing to bet that instead of nerfing Crit GGG is going to introduce Crit immune mobs

"
Mr_Mustasch wrote:
Introduce a monster suffix/prefix that makes monsters immune to leech. I am surprised this does not already exist. A blue pack with this stat coupled with a rare with reflect - bye bye Crit-based char!

Why would this be bye-bye for the crit-based character?
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
Last edited by dickhole_mcghee on Nov 12, 2014, 8:07:57 PM
Good idea. Atziri should be immune to crit. She immune to everything else.

This is easy way to change overpowered crit too. Dont have to fuck with items or tree.

+1 OP
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 12, 2014, 8:54:56 PM
Reduce effect of increased critical damage gem to 75% at 20/20, remove "more" multiplier from assassins mark and make it a flat 30-50%

Reduce node values on tree by 1/4

Now crit is still strong but not OP
monsters that are immune to leech makes perfect sense - we can get it, so should they. this is a good idea regardless, not even to address the crit issue, since that would only be effective if a reflect rare was tagging along which wouldn't happen in every instance.
"
"
Mr_Mustasch wrote:
Introduce a monster suffix/prefix that makes monsters immune to leech. I am surprised this does not already exist. A blue pack with this stat coupled with a rare with reflect - bye bye Crit-based char!

Why would this be bye-bye for the crit-based character?

Because he thinks everyone can afford 1000 ex gear to have 100 k+ dps on crit chars *laught*
"
Mr_Mustasch wrote:

First hit: immortal call triggers.
Second hit: pack and rare are dead.
Third hit: health is full again.

But yes, leech and crit immune monsters would be cool.

Not too sure about Map Mods though. Sounds as interesting as "half/no regen" map mod.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
CI would love leech immunity. Great idea. Especially combined with stuff like burning ground or the 'tornados-everywhere' Haku missions.

I think immunities in general are bad design, because they take away the complexity of an otherwise nice (combat) system. I'd much rather see more offensive weapon suffixes, like crushing blow, bleeding wounds, chance to cast spells on hit etc.
Last edited by Soranor on Nov 13, 2014, 4:09:01 AM
"
Rich85 wrote:
Reduce effect of increased critical damage gem to 75% at 20/20, remove "more" multiplier from assassins mark and make it a flat 30-50%

Reduce node values on tree by 1/4

Now crit is still strong but not OP

And now every item with crit multiplier (like Maligaro) is beyond OP. And especially - legacy rare amulets.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Nov 14, 2014, 6:11:13 AM

Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Nov 14, 2014, 6:10:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info