Willing to bet that instead of nerfing Crit GGG is going to introduce Crit immune mobs

One of the other games I played had a similar mechanic called critigation.

Basically, it was crit resistance - mobs would never be crit immune but they could have up to 100% critigation while players could roll crit penetration on gear.

I think that would work amazingly well in PoE.
"
Draqone wrote:
One of the other games I played had a similar mechanic called critigation.

Basically, it was crit resistance - mobs would never be crit immune but they could have up to 100% critigation while players could roll crit penetration on gear.

I think that would work amazingly well in PoE.

this is a slippery slope.
What did I say? They will introduce alternatives instead of nerf.
Tbh I would like it if they introduce mobs that are particularly good against crit.
No they won't touch crit in any meaningful way. Chris said that the meta shows most players use crit build and GGG think those players enjoy it. Therefore he says they won't Nerf something that most players enjoy because they might lose a lot of players, or at least that was my interpretation,

Made me laugh when I heard him talk about crit. If you want it nerfed email them and let em know. Also let them know you won't donate more money till they balance it. Hasnt worked for me yet, needs the snowball effect for it too work.
Last edited by rampagingrabbit on Dec 1, 2014, 11:56:22 PM
Make random rare mobs and all unique mobs including atziri completely crit immune
that will work
"
Goguser wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
I'll bet you 100 exalts that this won't happen.

Spoiler
I hope you have 100 exalts.

99% of those nerf crit whiners never seen exalt.

Yes, because all crit builds have to be sooo expensive.... /irony off *facepalm*
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Good idea. Atziri should be immune to crit. She immune to everything else.

This is easy way to change overpowered crit too. Dont have to fuck with items or tree.

+1 OP

yeah, and she should have 99% block/spell block and 100500 evasion/armor + 10 seconds IC + 10s evangelist shield + knockback + tri curse, oh and ofc immune to RT so you actually HAVE TO HAVE ACCURACY instead of one skill point.
IGN: MsAnnoyance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info