Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 11: Lightning Tendrils Crit Scion

Better question is why anyone would want to be chosen for the BotW when the the thread every single week is just everyone pissing on the build interspersed with pissing on Gamespot and Chris.

Good build..and i dont like gamespot :)
Last edited by chinu2050 on Nov 10, 2014, 9:58:21 PM
"
Shimaran wrote:
Why Gamespot ? :/

because eyeballs
I'm playing a Shadow with this build and I must say that mine is different because I'm using herald of ice and Thunder, with curse on hit in herald of thunder, my Shadow is level 45 but I'll just have to say that with activated heralds Aoe is great addition to Lightning tendrils took Concentrated Effect + Increased Aoe and the result is exelent. I leave the link of the build, I'll wait for your opinion.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1098134
"
U2v85 wrote:
I'm playing a Shadow with this build and I must say that mine is different because I'm using herald of ice and Thunder, with curse on hit in herald of thunder, my Shadow is level 45 but I'll just have to say that with activated heralds Aoe is great addition to Lightning tendrils took Concentrated Effect + Increased Aoe and the result is exelent. I leave the link of the build, I'll wait for your opinion.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1098134

very nice.

I do mention in my build that yes, conc effect gives more dps but without it I get more AoE coverage and I can still clear end game maps. So, I choose the speed of the increased AoE than the extra little dps.

But for you there is more AoE from tree (my build was from a scion respec so even if I wanted to travel that way I didn't have much choice.)

There is no 1 right way to use these skills. Great thing about these BotW's and even builds posted is that they show what can be done and help those who may wander where to go next.

good job again.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Sa_Re wrote:
Echo with tendrils is a no-go for me, esp. with a crit build. Tooltip DPS is not all.

From judging the courtyard vid in build thread, my LT build performs better, with a 5l.

Sorry for being negative here but a meh build with a 6l cloak is disappointing for me.

e: And why Scion? The buildmaker respecced but the build would be better as witch. No biggie but a bit disapointing for a BotW.

Ok. Why not echo?

I really am interested. The whole point of forums to to share and make things better (or should be). Echo is a no brainer. Increases overall cast time by 0.08 seconds but dps by 50% greater dps so 24K turns into 36.5K with only 0.08 extra seconds.

I'm all for constructive criticism to help make this better for me and for everyone else. Also, I don't claim that this is the end all be all.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
sick build!!
Another gamespot video? I think it was best said on the first page.

"
iamnotspock wrote:
STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAMESPOT !!!!!!!!!!!
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
"
Dalnor73 wrote:
Most weeks you see bitching that the build is to expensive. This week theres bitching that its to easy. And theres always bitching about Gamespot. I guess ppl just like to bitch.

i'm not particular about where i watch the video, but my connection isn't that fast and the experience between gamespot and youtube is very noticeable.

For youtube i start the video, pause a minute, and the entire video buffers in so can watch the whole thing uninterrupted. Gamespot doesn't seem to buffer, so without a fast connection, i have to suffer through a staccato clip.

i followed the gamespot botw at first, but after a few bad experiences i just wait for some kind soul to post the youtube link, or forgo watching it altogether.
"
iamnotspock wrote:
STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAMESPOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info