Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 11: Lightning Tendrils Crit Scion

"
iamnotspock wrote:
STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GAMESPOT !!!!!!!!!!!
"
quodlike wrote:
how about a build that does not need atziri's item to be effective.

It doesn't require atziri items. They are the optimal choice but will work without. Check my guide and you'll see my explanation.

Which is:
Spoiler
The catalyst frees a slot for prolif. You can just as easily place the ice spear on a 4Link and put the auras in a wand. Higher spell damage and some cast speed would be prefered. THen, you can use a master to add lightning leech. It's only a 4 chaos charge.

The belt is the same thing. It's optimal as it provides leech and some damage but it is not necessary to run the build. You can use a high life leather belt just as easy or even a chain belt with life to add life/mana.

The only real requirements are: source of lightning leech (masters can provide this), Cloak of Defiance, tendrils gem (duh) and purity of lightning.

Doryani's Catalyst and belt are just optimal. Saffel's Frame also a big upgrade against reflect at the cost of life, spell damage and higher ES/mana you would get from a rare shield.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Nov 10, 2014, 5:30:53 PM
anybody can do a great build with that wealth...
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Echo with tendrils is a no-go for me, esp. with a crit build. Tooltip DPS is not all.

From judging the courtyard vid in build thread, my LT build performs better, with a 5l.

Sorry for being negative here but a meh build with a 6l cloak is disappointing for me.

e: And why Scion? The buildmaker respecced but the build would be better as witch. No biggie but a bit disapointing for a BotW.
Last edited by Sa_Re on Nov 10, 2014, 6:07:18 PM
Chris' voice has become much less enthusiastic with every video and nobody likes gamespot.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
Chris' voice has become much less enthusiastic with every video and nobody likes gamespot.

^
4th!
Spoiler
page
This build is honestly boring. Nothing special, nothing entertaining. I've seen some very very interesting builds in forum which isnt on botw yet, they use very interesting mechanics to go around the cons of skills, combine them together. So far i dont really see any advance on this build. Very basic.
No offense to the creator of the build, but personally i dont think this should be a build of the week.
Need a purpose in life...
Why do none of the BotW videos ever have life and mana values displayed?

It's a simple toggle option, why is it always toggled off?
Casually casual.

Most weeks you see bitching that the build is to expensive. This week theres bitching that its to easy. And theres always bitching about Gamespot. I guess ppl just like to bitch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info