Moiraine: Life-based SRS specialized for uber

and what for atziri?
"
and what for atziri?

He would take out splash and put in added fire for Atziri herself
Moiraine explains on the first post how are the gem setups for atziri.
Added fire for vaals, melee splash for trio, added fire for atziri (you can switch to melee splash on adds phase if you want, not really that much of a need).
Last edited by viniciusxis on Jan 1, 2015, 7:04:09 PM
How did you level?
Is pure life build better than hybrid or low life for atziri? Can be uber done with hybrid?
Hi, why do u use hatred since your physical dmg are low ? isnt wrath better ?
"
Gear

lvl87

Rip at trio uber 3sets >.<

Go lvl to 92 and try again, nicebuild!

Trio is hard if you mess the setup up. Watch mine/ghazzy's videos, and read the tips section. It really is a DPS test.

To make it easier consider swapping spell totem for arc-curse on hit-temp chain-enfeeble.

Use temp chain and arctic armor's ice trail to slow down the pursuing trio member (kill ranged first!).

You can alse weapon swap to bright beaks and leap slam away quickly.

Practice at normal trio by taking off hatred using 5L and no curses to simulate 100% inc life. Reserve a herald on life to simulate 100% inc dm.

reskone: the spirits do a high amount of physical damage. Also the boost from hatred is applied before the phys dmg is converted.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
edit: read more on OP's post regarding mana regen. Anyway, appreciate if you could help me with the start of the templar tree. I see that at lvl 91 I can get unw. stance and the aura nodes on the bottom of the tree.

Hey guys. I just respecced my templar into this SRS. I use templar cause he was 75 already and I can't stand the sound the female chrs make when they spam SRS.

Can you help me with the passive tree, please?

This is what I have atm.

http://poeurl.com/zbixuWY

Since I don't have the reduced nodes at bottom, I can't run purity of fire. I cannot sustain a lvl 19 AA either. Sitting at 192 mana regen per second atm.

Appreciate any help regarding the tree and tips as how to get the mana flow higher. I could get a ES helm and get some more mana that way, but I gave up trying to get GGRB on one after 200 chroms.
Last edited by Madzak on Jan 12, 2015, 6:20:41 AM
Would love a more extended explanation and suggestions regarding the different gems; what's MANDATORY, what's luxury and what to use in case of 3>4>5>6L and so on.

Otherwise great build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Hey, can't figure out why you took Elemental Equilibrium. What am I missing? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info