Moiraine: Life-based SRS specialized for uber

Hello, I've got questions for Uber 2.0

First off, What should I be linking my shit with. Been looking around on other guides and on youtube uber videos, also went on dps srs calculators and still not sure what I should be linking together.

72 482 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Multistrike - Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS
69 945 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Multistrike - Spell Echo - Added Fire - SRS
76 650 dps per skull with: Minion Damage - Added Fire- Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS
68 512 dps per skull with: Multistrike - Added Fire- Spell Echo - Melee phy - SRS
(calculated with Lv 27 SRS (Empower 3) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZlGBW-9jyfcai7eRjzn8QrNBBO_ayGh9XodDphqLsds/edit )

Now with that said, Multistrike has more attack speed, so would it do more overall damage? In your set up you have no Minion damage.

- Im guessing your skill tree is still viable, but would you change a few things around? I took the closest Jewel nodes (got Sion Mana Jewel - Top of Devotion Jewel - beside EE Jewel - Down of Sion HP wheel Jewel) Total of 22% Cast speed and 45 minion dmg.

I tried uber once this league so far, and it was today =D. Died twice at vaals, I didnt use any vaal haste nor changed my pots. Been doing 3 man atziri and I thought I would be fine in uber, Guess I was wrong ^_^. Also died at trio the rest of the portals. I was streaming for a friend and he saw that I failed my pre cast SRSs, so I will fix that. I also saw the diagrams on how you set yourself up for her, so Ill practice that out.

I notice that you use Spell Totem + Skelly, and manually use arc for EE / Curses. Wondering if I should change my set up. I currently have Spell Totem + Arc and Vaal Skelly. Vaal Skellies get rekt hard in that fight so I could change to Spell Totem + Skelly for Trio. Will have to try. Ill replace Summon Golem for Ele weakness or Vulnerbility? and Arc for Skelly. Ill use Arc manually?

This is all I have for now, Ill be refreshing your page often so hope to see you soon! Thx
Last edited by iGently on Jul 25, 2015, 6:43:49 PM
waiting from long time MatrixFactor...
update it finally for 2.0 uber please :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info