I hate CB so much :/

"
I just died to CB rare in like 3 seconds !
How the hell can i survive ?
I have like 20 attacks per second :/
I have quillrain coc build so low life like 1500 hp
No chance even with the remove bleed status flask
Same at the chaos inoculation char

1500 is not low life. It's basically no life. At level 80, it's probably less than +50% life from tree.

CoC builds should have no problem with CB. DPS is the first counter to corrupted blood -- kill it before the stacks pile up.

Buff your life and crit chance and you'll be fine.

"
LucyLeave wrote:
I´ve died to CB with my arcer, but never in a way i couldn´t react.

What´s fucked up in this game, is oneshot things. Like Dominus touch of god shit yday for me when im 2 lvls above and got 4k hp with cwdt. Shouldn´t be like that, you must have a chance to react imo if you got somewhat ok build. I mean, i couldn´t even be angry with the death, because it´s not my fault that they design a game that oneshot you. It can´t be like you need tons of experience for everything you do in the game.

I havn´t played this game for long, i love HC but with this game i can´t do HC because i don´t have the time to lvl a char and go oneshot or roll a fucked up Vagan instance.

Touch of god has a cast animation. Learn in-dodge it.
Surgeon's Small Life Flask of Staunching if you can find one.
Small life flask uses 7 charges per use, it requires iLevel 8 to get the surgeon's prefix and staunching suffix. This means that every 7 crits you can remove bleeding, if you attack fast (for me tornado shot/windripper/cocs puts a 20 stack on me in a second, but in those 20 hits I have crit ~15 times, so I can perpetually mash my staunching flask and never actually take damage from bleed.

If you can't find an ilevel 8 small life flask find a medium or large, for large the minimum ilevel you will find one with, not including strongboxes, is 14, a large life flask takes 9 charges to use, still easily enough to have it permanently mashed.
IGN: SirAwesomealot
League: Warbands
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Touch of god has a cast animation.
Except the times when it doesn't.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info